Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ChromeBook Acer C7

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I like the Samsung Chromebook for $249 better. This is a much cheaper version but it is priced for sale, and will probably sell a lot.

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2SbNKF3ZqA

New video with Chrome. No More Pc. Fun commercial. Slinky made nice videos for Google.

Posted

If you stay with Chrome, you have to like living in the Google world, with Google Apps and the Cloud.

I don't care about the Cloud, I'm not always connected to the Web.

Posted

I could use it for about 80% of what I do. It would be an excellent second computer, one to get on the Internet and check email or Facebook. It won't replace Windows.

Posted

I could use it for about 80% of what I do. It would be an excellent second computer, one to get on the Internet and check email or Facebook. It won't replace Windows.

That's what I would get one for

Posted

If you stay with Chrome, you have to like living in the Google world, with Google Apps and the Cloud.

You could use Hotmail and Office online instead :p

Posted

I think many people can use just products by Google. Dont need microsoft office or excel (dats oldschool).

Posted

Stuff like Google Docs carries on working even when you aren't connected to the internet and it just resyncs the next time you're connected.

Posted

Stuff like Google Docs carries on working even when you aren't connected to the internet and it just resyncs the next time you're connected.

Doesnt work sometimes.....

Posted

Doesnt work sometimes.....

what sort of situation, file a bug report if you think somethings broken

Posted

Whats the appeal of limited devices?

Why have a second computer if your first is perfectly capable of doing everything the second could?

Posted

Why have a second computer if your first is perfectly capable of doing everything the second could?

Sometimes my wife has my laptop. I use my tablet then but having another laptop would be handier.I suspect many people have similar circumstances.

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knPYNNVs73k

And again new video for Chromebook with new service galleryforeveryone.com. I love what slinky made for Google.... Really they make products more fresh

Posted

and becomes completely useless when the internet is down.

Posted

Your not getting it are you, don't comment if you don't understand the product. Web apps like Google Docs work regardless if your connected to the net or not.

Posted

Not entirly as ther is allot more offline stuff that can be done now with chrome OS

Posted

I don't see the relevance of products like this with Nexus tablets, etc. out there.

Posted

what sort of situation, file a bug report if you think somethings broken

i sent bug screenshot to google support. still doesnt work ((( idk why.

Posted

I don't see the relevance of products like this with Nexus tablets, etc. out there.

I don't see the relevance of tablets with a product like this out there. :laugh:

My wife got a Chromebook for working on the train, so far she loves it. I'm quite impressed by it considering the price, and Chrome OS is surprisingly pleasant to use.

Posted

I don't see the relevance of tablets with a product like this out there. :laugh:

My wife got a Chromebook for working on the train, so far she loves it. I'm quite impressed by it considering the price, and Chrome OS is surprisingly pleasant to use.

whats about battery of chromebook ? how many hours works ? 7-9h ?

Posted

whats about battery of chromebook ? how many hours works ? 7-9h ?

From what she's seen so far, it's long enough. It's never run out, but I believe she plugs it in every night.

Posted

It is rated for 6 hours of use.