Watercooling a GTX560..?

I've been considering looking into watercooling my GTX560 for a while. It's fine when idle / doing desktop stuff but as soon as you get into a game, it's like having some kind of wind turbine in my PC - the noise is unbelievable. The problem is I know precisely nothing about watercooling.

The card is a Palit GeForce GTX 560 OC but I've not attempted any further overclocking, nor do I have any intention to - I simply want to replace the air cooling with water cooling.

So as a total watercooling newbie, a few questions:

* Is it possible to get some kind of standalone system for just cooling a graphics card or would I have to do the CPU too?

* Anybody got some good links to some beginners guides for watercooling (yes, I can google but just wanted some actual experience / opinions from people who might know best!)

* What sort of money am I looking at for a good, reliable but simple watercooling solution?

Cheers.

Not worth it, sale this and with some more cash which you saved for water cooling get new GTX 680 with custom cooler like MSI Twin Froz etc.

You could do a watercooling loop for just the graphics card, but would look weird and not really worth it. If you're gonna watercool, you may as well do the CPU and GPU in one loop. It can also get quite pricey, especially Danger Den stuff!

Custom set-up would consist of a pump, reservoir or some kind of fill port, CPU / GPU blocks, radiator with fans and of course tubing and coolant.

And to state the obvious, watercooling doesn't use water :rofl:

As someone who owns and has built their water cooling loop from scratch I can tell you that I agree with everyone else. It's not worth it. Just sell that card and get a more powerful, less noisy card. Or if you want to save some money sell and get the same card but get the EVGA version. I have the EVGA Crysis 2 560 ti version and it's SO quiet that I don't even need to watercool it. Only my CPU is watercooled (i7 3930k). My pump is louder than that card (standard Swiftech 12v pump). That's gotta tell you something.

I got a 650Ti and mine doesn't go above 50C even with maxed skyrim @ 1080p and my CPU cooler (Coolermaster Hyper 212 evo for an i5 3570K) and my case fans are much louder....

my 8800GT and my 9800GT would get to 73C easy.