Photo

New Build - Warranty?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Soldiers33

Soldiers33

Neowinian Senior

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:55

So after 6 years since my last build Ive built a new system and just wondering do I have to register all my products for warranty? Ive tried going through the sites but they do not offer any registration of the products or anything. I know for example my power supply has 2 years warranty but how would I prove I bought it new and so on.

#2 Wakers

Wakers

Neowinian Senior

Posted 22 November 2012 - 13:35

You don't have to register to get warranty.

How do you prove you bought it new? Your receipt from wherever you bought it.

#3 abandonedaccount

abandonedaccount

Neowinian

Posted 22 November 2012 - 13:37

Some components you will have to register them, usually within the first month of ownership to get the warranty. I know BenQ monitors in North America have that requirement at the very least.

Each component comes with a warranty card and you should read them to verify. You can also check RMA/warranty policies on the manufacturers website.

#4 Wakers

Wakers

Neowinian Senior

Posted 22 November 2012 - 13:58

Some components you will have to register them, usually within the first month of ownership to get the warranty. I know BenQ monitors in North America have that requirement at the very least.

Each component comes with a warranty card and you should read them to verify. You can also check RMA/warranty policies on the manufacturers website.

That can't be true? Retail laws in the US must be severely underpowered if so.

Not that it matters, OP is from UK.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!