Kristen Stewart would make a 'great Bond girl'

James Bond actor Daniel Craig has said Kristen Stewart would make "a great Bond girl".

The Skyfall actor - who has played James Bond three times since taking on the role in 2006, and just signed up to do two more of the British spy movies - jokingly dismissed the Twilight actress' ambitions to star in a future Bond film in a radio interview, before saying he was only being "nasty" because their new films are currently in direct competition at the box office.

Asked if he thought Kristen would be the right fit for a Bond movie, the British hunk, 44, said: "Would she make a good Bond girl? No, she's in Twilight."

He quickly backtracked and explained to The Kyle and Jackie O Show in Australia: "No, I'm being nasty.

"It's only because the film (Skyfall) is coming out at the same time (as Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2), we're in direct competition. I'm sure she'd make a great Bond girl."

Kristen, 22, has previously admitted she is interested in reading a Bond script.

She said: "I would love to read a few graphs of the script. I choose my roles really instinctually. I would really have to connect with the material."

She later added: "As long as I get to have a gun. Yes, hell yeah."

Source

James Bond is in competition with Twilight? Wait what?

The two don't even compare.

:rofl:

nah I think Craig just thinks she'll make a good bond girl which if she has no lines she could be :p

plus they both have different markets really...craig was having a funny

nah I think Craig just thinks she'll make a good bond girl which if she has no lines she could be :p

plus they both have different markets really...craig was having a funny

And if some of the powers that be take it seriously, then the Bond movies will suffer.

A plank of wood would make a 'great Bond girl' as well, because just like Stewart, a plank of wood can't act!

A plank of wood would make a 'great Bond girl' as well, because just like Stewart, a plank of wood can't act!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

hahahahahaha-o.gif