AppleTV2 Seas0nPass questions after finished?

hi, i just jailbroke my AppleTv2 on 5.0.2 i would like my AppleTv2 to have all those features and channels that the people on ebay offer for $250 when you buy there AppleTV. is there a guide for this please help:

no question, after messing around with this for hours. i was able to get installed xbmc and nitotv. i have a few questions that im not sure about. 1. do i install all that stuff in nitotv that says not installed? 2. i installed some addon's but nothing seem's to work. i installed livestream tv and when i click on the channels is loads them but doesn't run. i see all the catagories HD channels, SD channels etc... 3. i also tried icefilms with the latest 1.1.20 file and when i select a tv show i get script error and when i select a movie i see bluray or dvdrip whatever i pick nothing happens. please help

question, after messing around with this for hours. i was able to get installed xbmc and nitotv. i have a few questions that im not sure about.

1. do i install all that stuff in nitotv that says not installed?

2. i installed some addon?s but nothing seem?s to work. i installed livestream tv and when i click on the channels is loads them but doesn?t run. i see all the catagories HD channels, SD channels etc?

3. i also tried icefilms with the latest 1.1.20 file and when i select a tv show i get script error and when i select a movie i see bluray or dvdrip whatever i pick nothing happens.

4. what?s the best addon?s for tv and movies. some people have said just install 1channel and project free tv.

i would like spongebob channels for my daughter so she can watch any episode on dtv now all we do is record them for her. and others that she likes.

please help