4 posts in this topic

Posted

Lots of problems with ITunes 11 Crashing on Windows 8 When Running it on Apple Boot Camp on a Mid Year 2010 Apple Mac Mini. Works just fine on Mac OS X 10.8.3 Beta 1 however. Very disappointed that I am going to have to stop using Both Windows 8 and Apple Boot Camp until this is fixed! :-(

Posted

[color=#282828]"Very disappointed that I am going to have to stop using Both Windows 8 and Apple Boot Camp until this is fixed! :-( "[/color]

I just Registered to this site so that I can respond to your comments. Your comment "Very disappointed" made me laugh so much I fell out of my chair. A person like yourself who is using Boot Camp and Windows 8 must realize that when new software is released their can be some compatibility problems. As a Apple Developer Program + Ubuntu Tester, you must understand that things never work correctly out-of-the-box. Apple probably has problems trying to make system 8 work on Boot Camp. So Kevin please think before you post.

Posted

Apple Boot Camp in 10.8.3 Beta 1 now says that it SUPPORTS Windows 7 or LATER, Microsoft's Definition of the word LATER is the same as the word NEWER by the way just in case you were unaware of that. I forgot to mention that on Windows 8, it does RUN OKAY, that is UNTIL I try to turn on the ITUNES MATCH SERVICE and then it FREEZES like a HARD LOCKUP As if my HARD DRIVE STOPS RESPONDING to COMMANDS. I think that I will file a BUG REPORT with APPLE DEVELOPER PORTAL about this issue. Just FYI.

Posted

[quote name='MacNewton' timestamp='1354289794' post='595359854']
Your comment "Very disappointed" made me laugh so much I fell out of my chair.
[/quote]

[u][i]Really??[/i][/u] I'd dare put money on that not being the case.