I wanna use my pc screen as a TV and also keep it as a computer screen.
I have a pretty fancy pc-screen so I think its possible (there are still some connectivity ports left).
Dell UltraSharp U2312HM 23-inch
1 Digital Visual Interface connectors (DVI-D) with HDCP
1 DisplayPort (DP)
1 Video Graphics Array (VGA)
1 USB 2.0 upstream port
4 USB 2.0 downstream ports
DC power connector for Dell Soundbar
I'm using the DVI-D port for PC.
I wanna be able to easily switch from TV to PC by changing the input source via the menu of the screen.
Is this possible? and whats the best way to do it?
Rest of PC specs:
- Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz
- Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- 8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 667MHz
- AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
- 119GB SAMSUNG SSD 830 Series (SSD)
- 1863GB Western Digital WDC WD20EARX-00PASB0 (SATA)
- Microsoft Windows 8 Pro 64bit