Photo

Upgrading my video card

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46 OP Nothing Here

Nothing Here

Neowinian Senior

Posted 08 December 2012 - 00:25

Bad luck! I'm waiting on prices dropping and capacity increasing, I would want a 1TB minimum for my main drive, having fibre internet I seem to fill my drives very quickly with a load of stuff I don't need, and even having a 2TB normal HDD now I still run out of space after a few months and hate having to sort through it all working out what I want and what I don't

And then having to find somewhere to copy it to before I wipe and reinstall :s

I've since learned that partitioning is a good idea

Maybe, you should start slowing down on the dls and rethink what you dl, to only dl stuff that you know your going to use?

#47 Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

Posted 08 December 2012 - 00:29

Maybe, you should start slowing down on the dls and rethink what you dl, to only dl stuff that you know your going to use?

lol I always plan that with each new install, seems to work fine for a while and then next thing I know I feel I need to save the entire internet in-case of judgement day or something

I edited my last post with a few links for your 7870

#48 OP Nothing Here

Nothing Here

Neowinian Senior

Posted 08 December 2012 - 00:36

Yea. Been there, done that. My eyes used to be bigger then my HDD. Now my HDD is bigger then my eyes. LMAO! I have bookmarked that forum link and will keep an eye on it.

#49 Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

Posted 08 December 2012 - 00:42

Yea. Been there, done that. My eyes used to be bigger then my HDD. Now my HDD is bigger then my eyes. LMAO! I have bookmarked that forum link and will keep an eye on it.

:D lol

Good stuff, be great if you update this thread once you have your new card and maybe new card & SSD, I'd be interested to compare scores again

#50 OP Nothing Here

Nothing Here

Neowinian Senior

Posted 08 December 2012 - 00:47

:D lol

Good stuff, be great if you update this thread once you have your new card and maybe new card & SSD, I'd be interested to compare scores again

I will try and remember to do that.

#51 OP Nothing Here

Nothing Here

Neowinian Senior

Posted 15 December 2012 - 00:57

Well my TigerDirect package got here and it isn't what I was expecting. I got a gift card for $500 from them. My purchase was about $450. Their little letter said they apologize for not sending me my items, but hopefully this will come in hamdy when the items I ordered are back in stock. I mean WTF?!?! Just reimburse my damn CC you dumb crappers!

Not sure what to do now. Guess I could call my CC company and put in a stop order. Then I could purchase the items from New Egg or some place else.