Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

fan made Nightwing: The Series

11 posts in this topic

In July 2012 Danny Shepherd and Jeremy Le shot, edited, and, released a Nightwing fan film by the name of Batman: Nightwing, in only three days. Currently it has reached almost one million views! After watching the original we promised we wouldn't make a sequel, unless we could make it look like a huge Hollywood production. And we got our chance.

A local studio here in Las Vegas, MG Studio has offered to help produce a web series with us focusing on Nightwing and a few other DC Universe characters!

MG Studio has already provided us with a ton of resources to make this new Fan series happen! The only problem is it's not enough to bring this new vision for a very cinematic and theatrical film to life.

We will primarily be spending the funds on high quality costumes and props as well as being able to gain locations that are otherwise unattainable.

The reason we want to do this is because we are huge fans of Nightwing and the Batman universe! This is completely non-profit. No one has done a truly great Nightwing film/series/ etc. So this is our chance to finally give this character an awesome series! So please help us out, Kickstarter!!!!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/451006238/nightwing-the-series

That looks like it could be cool. I didn't know about the fan film, I'll have to check it out. (Y)

That looks like it could be cool. I didn't know about the fan film, I'll have to check it out. (Y)

Yeah I hope they get the funding (Y)

Looks to be interesting... if they get the right funding.

I think they need some fight training though. Also Red Hood needs some costume tips. He needs some leg rigging tips also.

Several things wrong in the trailer. Looks like a very low budget movie. Afternoon school special maybe?

Several things wrong in the trailer. Looks like a very low budget movie. Afternoon school special maybe?

Must be a rich school with a budget of $100k :p

Must be a rich school with a budget of $100k :p

100k is really low budget!

Was referring to the low budget movies that used to be on TV in the 80's called afternoon school specials. ;)

I don't think it will ever get past a Youtube/Vimeo series unless a network takes notice