[FREE] Ashampoo Burning Studio 2013 - Giveaway

Question

Capture.PNG

With Ashampoo Burning Studio 2013 you are well equipped for all burning tasks whether they involve movies, music or simply files. Create backups or data discs, rip music and create audio CDs or simply archive your movies to Blu-ray discs - the higly improved usability and sleak design make Ashampoo Burning Studio 2013 the ideal choice for all burning-related tasks.

Features:

• Create data discs with optional autostart feature
  • Burn data to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
  • Update existing discs (multi-session)
  • Backup files across several CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs
  • Rip audio CDs to multiple formats
  • Burn music to several formats (MP3/WMA disc, audio CD)
  • Create HD and Full HD video discs
  • Duplicate CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
  • Create and burn disc images
  • Erase rewritable discs
  • Create modified copies
  • Design and print covers and booklets

Download

http://www.ashampoo..../computeractive

TIP: Create a temp email address to sign up with so to avoid spam

6 answers to this question

Just be sure to use a temporary email address, otherwise prepare for a plethora of spam from ashampoo!

There's a reason they're giving this away for free.

Just be sure to use a temporary email address, otherwise prepare for a plethora of spam from ashampoo!

Yeah, I got loads of spam with the free 2012 edition. Tried to unsubscribe from their mailing list "Error: This email isn't subscribed", tried to log-in/unsubscribe "Error: Invalid Credentials", and they ignored any emails to their CS asking to unsubscribe. In the end I just set-up a rule to trash all emails from *@ashampoo.com

Still, thanks for the offer, signed up with a temp email address this time.

Yeah, I got loads of spam with the free 2012 edition. Tried to unsubscribe from their mailing list "Error: This email isn't subscribed", tried to log-in/unsubscribe "Error: Invalid Credentials", and they ignored any emails to their CS asking to unsubscribe. In the end I just set-up a rule to trash all emails from *@ashampoo.com

Still, thanks for the offer, signed up with a temp email address this time.

Ah right, thanks for the heads up, I wasn't aware they spammed you to death

Edited OP, thanks :)

i was able to download the software w/o an email address. Does it ask for the email address during the install or what?

Yea, it asks for a key when you run setup, then clicking "free key" it opens their site asking for your email

Yea, it asks for a key when you run setup, then clicking "free key" it opens their site asking for your email

I was thinkin the same thing thanks. I'll be sure to use my @gmail and not my @live.