• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 +Brando212

Brando212

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 16
  • Phone: Sony Xperia ZL, Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 12 December 2012 - 22:03

honestly 3g on the Vita is almost useless, all it's good for is keeping leader boards up to date when not on wifi, you can't do much else with it

#17 OP S00N3R FR3AK

S00N3R FR3AK

Champion

Posted 12 December 2012 - 22:15

honestly 3g on the Vita is almost useless, all it's good for is keeping leader boards up to date when not on wifi, you can't do much else with it

Gamestop prices the used ones the same.

#18 OP S00N3R FR3AK

S00N3R FR3AK

Champion

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:34

So I bought it, besides Black Ops do any games have a active multiplayer community?

#19 +Brando212

Brando212

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 16
  • Phone: Sony Xperia ZL, Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 16 December 2012 - 17:19

So I bought it, besides Black Ops do any games have a active multiplayer community?

ugh, I heard the Black Ops game for the vita is atrocious

anyway, actually answering your question, most of the vita games with multiplayer seem pretty active from my experience

#20 OP S00N3R FR3AK

S00N3R FR3AK

Champion

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:40

ugh, I heard the Black Ops game for the vita is atrocious

anyway, actually answering your question, most of the vita games with multiplayer seem pretty active from my experience

What are the good ones?

#21 AbandonedTrolley

AbandonedTrolley

Dexter Freak

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:54

What are the good ones?

Looks like you already have wipeout which is good, also if you like fighters you could grab the PS3 version of PSA:BR which comes with the Vita version for free, with cross play it allows you to fight against PS3 players too so the community on that is pretty healthy right now.

Have to admit I've not done too much online with my Vita, but I do love Need For Speed, which with the online it keeps all the leaderboards updated (also against PS3 friends) and I believe it has 4 player online on the Vita.

#22 OP S00N3R FR3AK

S00N3R FR3AK

Champion

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:21

Looks like you already have wipeout which is good, also if you like fighters you could grab the PS3 version of PSA:BR which comes with the Vita version for free, with cross play it allows you to fight against PS3 players too so the community on that is pretty healthy right now.

Have to admit I've not done too much online with my Vita, but I do love Need For Speed, which with the online it keeps all the leaderboards updated (also against PS3 friends) and I believe it has 4 player online on the Vita.

I think I am getting PSA for Christmas, I hope they do more of the dual pack thing with PS3/Vita games. I have heard a lot of good stuff about this need for speed. The original most wanted has remained my favorite throughout the years.

#23 68k

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 4

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:54

As with all types of storage media, get the most capacity you can afford - you will thank yourself for it later. I would go for 32GB at least in any phone/game console.

#24 vetDirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

®®\vers.12.vis.13.u.03.al\DL

• Tech Issues Solved: 2
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 20 December 2012 - 13:24

I think I am getting PSA for Christmas, I hope they do more of the dual pack thing with PS3/Vita games. I have heard a lot of good stuff about this need for speed. The original most wanted has remained my favorite throughout the years.

NFSMW is probably my favorite overall game on the Vita as far as bang for the buck and enjoyment. What is also cool is it ties in with the retail game on the PS3 (it is not a cross play, have to buy each game seperately) but any experience points I get on either version carries over to the other version, but not progress. So on the PS3 version I am only like 22% complete on the SP, but already have every Most Wanted race unlocked waiting for me, since I got so far on the Vita version. That is a pretty slick little feature. I would have no doubt preferred though buying the PS3 version and also getting the Vita version, even if they charged an extra $10-$20. But it is a great game for the Vita, no doubt.

#25 +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 22 December 2012 - 18:02

When I had my vita the 8GB card was simply not enough. Now that PS1 classics are working it would be even more of a nightmare for me at 8GB.

Next year when I get another Vita I'll definitely try to snag a 32GB in the sale. The prices of the cards is utterly painful though, wish the Chinese would somehow clone them :p