Or some lenses app with Instagram integration according to Nokia

Posted Image

http://www.insideris...a-lumia-phones/

#2 Nashy

Nashy

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 - SM-G900i

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:41

Awesome. Another app to make douchebags think they are awesome photographers.

#3 George P

George P

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: HTC Windows Phone 8X

Posted 17 December 2012 - 16:15

Well I don't know if its going to be excusive but its one more big name app that the platform needs to have anyways to win over more users.

#4 Muessig

Muessig

Neowinian

Posted 17 December 2012 - 22:22

Seems the people behind this twitter account were called something else not long ago. Chances are it's a scam. In other news here's hoping Instagram will still make it to WP.

#5 bdsams

bdsams

Neowinian Senior

Posted 17 December 2012 - 22:24

That's not an official Nokia account.

#6 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

Posted 17 December 2012 - 22:38

I doubt it's exclusive though.

#7 George P

George P

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: HTC Windows Phone 8X

Posted 18 December 2012 - 16:59

Some new bs with instagram going on now, wonder if anyone still wants to use it if they know their pictures can be taken and used at anytime.

#8 Dot Matrix

Dot Matrix

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 6
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 18 December 2012 - 17:00

Who cares? Seriously, if Instagram is your "killer app", I feel sorry for you. Lol.

#9 BajiRav

BajiRav

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Lumia 920

Posted 18 December 2012 - 18:39

Some new bs with instagram going on now, wonder if anyone still wants to use it if they know their pictures can be taken and used at anytime.

I never understood why Instagram made it big:/ I tried it when it first came out and stopped using after first photo when I realized that it's...it's stupid!

Who cares? Seriously, if Instagram is your "killer app", I feel sorry for you. Lol.

pretty much.

#10 AJerman

AJerman

Boomer Sooner!

• Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 18 December 2012 - 19:45

Awesome. Another app to make douchebags think they are awesome photographers.

I never understood why Instagram made it big:/ I tried it when it first came out and stopped using after first photo when I realized that it's...it's stupid!

Not to direct this at anyone specifically, but I hear this a lot and to me it always makes someone sound like a pretentious douchebag. Being an early user of Instagram that doesn't really use it at all anymore, I still know a large number of people who do still use it, and 99% of them have absolutely zero interest in acting like they are instantly professional photographers. I can think of maybe one person I'd apply that label to, the rest just like having an app to share pictures with their friends and maybe toss a filter on the shot to spice it up. Lot's of people use no filters at all. I'm not sure where all the hates comes from. You wouldn't think a simple photo stream app would upset as many people as it does.

As for Nokia, Nokia doesn't need any exclusives. Nokia is in failure mode, and there's no saving them. Even with exclusives with Microsoft, they are still losing market share and their phones are plagued by numerous issues. Manufacturer exclusives are silly and only hurt the OS brand.

#11 BajiRav

BajiRav

Neowinian Senior

Posted 18 December 2012 - 20:02

Not to direct this at anyone specifically, but I hear this a lot and to me it always makes someone sound like a pretentious douchebag. Being an early user of Instagram that doesn't really use it at all anymore, I still know a large number of people who do still use it, and 99% of them have absolutely zero interest in acting like they are instantly professional photographers. I can think of maybe one person I'd apply that label to, the rest just like having an app to share pictures with their friends and maybe toss a filter on the shot to spice it up. Lot's of people use no filters at all. I'm not sure where all the hates comes from. You wouldn't think a simple photo stream app would upset as many people as it does.

As for Nokia, Nokia doesn't need any exclusives. Nokia is in failure mode, and there's no saving them. Even with exclusives with Microsoft, they are still losing market share and their phones are plagued by numerous issues. Manufacturer exclusives are silly and only hurt the OS brand.

I you notice I didn't say anything about the user and was not trying to be elitist or whatever - just didn't get the appeal and following Instagram had. I was turned off mainly because the only way to use and access it was through iPhone and then all it did was add some trivial filters to photos.

#12 ahhell

ahhell

Neowinian Senior

Posted 18 December 2012 - 20:30

What's Instagram?
Is that something ****ty like Pinterest?

#13 Nashy

Nashy

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 - SM-G900i

Posted 18 December 2012 - 22:20

Personally, I prefer to see a non-fitered shot, to get a feel of the real picture, not the filtered junk on top under the guise of "This makes it look more realistic".

#14 Pygmy_Hippo

Pygmy_Hippo

Neowinian

Posted 22 December 2012 - 21:59

According to my Twitter account (ymmv) @Nokiahighlights has been suspended

#15 Crimson Rain

Crimson Rain

Neowinian

• Phone: Lumia 1020 Yellow

Posted 22 December 2012 - 22:21

/thread