Music app "have you been travelling"

I used to use the windows 8 music app on my laptop all the time, I then installed win8 on my desktop and linked it to the same MS account.

Now when I try to play a song on either the laptop or the desktop It says "have you been travelling? You can enjoy music from anywhere bla bla buy music pass"

I don't understand, my location is correct in all settings on my pc and my microsoft account location is correct?

Why does it think I am somewhere else from home?

I've tried a google search but as with most win8 problems, as its rather new there isn't much resolved issues yet. Unlike win7 when 99% of the time, someone else has had the issue as you have.

I did find one MS suggestion that the location in your account is wrong but mine isnt and it used to work before I installed on desktop

It seems to do this whenever you're syncing music between two different machines through the Music app, without buying a music pass. There are periodic ads, and the player also stops and asks "Are you still here" every once in a while, even if you're only playing music that you own.

It ****ed me off, so I turned off the syncing in the app and just use Skydrive to sync my music folders across my computers.

It seems to do this whenever you're syncing music between two different machines through the Music app, without buying a music pass. There are periodic ads, and the player also stops and asks "Are you still here" every once in a while, even if you're only playing music that you own.

It ****ed me off, so I turned off the syncing in the app and just use Skydrive to sync my music folders across my computers.

Had the same issue. The Xbox Cloud thing just does not work correctly and there isn't a way to reset what you want to sync.

But I'm not syncing music? Well I didn't choose to.

I do have music on both computers though. So there's no fix for this? I see no error except "Have you been travelling" on every single song try to play.

I did wonder if it was because I was using two computers, I thought that was probably something for the paying only

But I'm not syncing music? Well I didn't choose to.

I do have music on both computers though. So there's no fix for this? I see no error except "Have you been travelling" on every single song try to play.

I did wonder if it was because I was using two computers, I thought that was probably something for the paying only

Is Settings > Preferences > Xbox Music Cloud on or off?