Steam Holiday Sale 2012

Hoping Hotline Miami goes on sale even more, will definitely pick it up if it does.

To bad Far Cry 3 was not part of the Ubisoft bundle either, if it was, would have strongly considered picking it up since AC III is also in there as well.

Yep, lags firefox to hell loading it :/

I had to End Process as it lagged it so bad. Great idea, awful execution. Do not load the entire damn database on one page. And if it turns out they were not (I never did get to see it in action) then it is horribly coded. Really good idea for a site, as I said, horrible execution.

I had to End Process as it lagged it so bad. Great idea, awful execution. Do not load the entire damn database on one page. And if it turns out they were not (I never did get to see it in action) then it is horribly coded. Really good idea for a site, as I said, horrible execution.

Probably system related and not the site. Loads silky smooth over here without any issues on Firefox 17.0.1, even with some crap running in the background.

No lags for me....Chromium on Ubuntu 12.10

The daily deals last two days? That's not daily.

Like in the thanksgiving sale they'll likely be replaced by new deals at the normal time(10am pst/1pm est), but will continue to be available at that price till the next day.

Used Chrome on my PC... noticed zero lag, had zero interruption. Maybe they've changed the way it's loaded, or maybe it is a Firefox issue.

1 Day down and no money spent, i am doing well so far.

Same here, I'm not expecting day 2 to be much better

BUT I am hoping for xcom to be going cheap at some point. Amazon has it for ?13 so Steam will have to do better

The daily deals last two days? That's not daily.

The daily deal lasts for 2 days so that everybody gets at least one day to buy them, if they were just up for 24 hours then they would be removed too quickly for users in Hawaii or so.