Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muhammad Farrukh

movies Dates to remember for 2013

10 posts in this topic

A_RdAQzCQAAPyQk.jpg
1 person likes this

Err, what?

March 29th, 2013 - The Host. Is that the Korean film that has been out for a couple of years now?

September 20th, 2013 - Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones. Ok, that one has definitely been around for a while.

What is this list?

EDIT: Riddick is another one that has been out for a while...I don't understand this list at all...

Err, what?

March 29th, 2013 - The Host. Is that the Korean film that has been out for a couple of years now?

September 20th, 2013 - Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones. Ok, that one has definitely been around for a while.

What is this list?

EDIT: Riddick is another one that has been out for a while...I don't understand this list at all...

I'm not sure about the first one, but the Star Wars one is a 3D re-release, like they did with Episode I.

EDIT: Riddick is the third installment in that series, to cap off the trilogy.

I'm not sure about the first one, but the Star Wars one is a 3D re-release, like they did with Episode I.

Oh god, count me out of this list then. 3D is quickly becoming a problem for my movie-going habits. I didn't see the Hobbit with friends the other day because of the silly gimmick. :(

1 person likes this

Oh god, count me out of this list then. 3D is quickly becoming a problem for my movie-going habits. I didn't see the Hobbit with friends the other day because of the silly gimmick. :(

I feel ya on that one. The only 3D movie I have ever seen in theaters was Episode I, and the only scene I can recall even being remotely "3D" was the pod races. (This was also a very bad introduction to the 3D theater experience, as I probably won't ever waste my money again, as poor of a job as that one was.) Other than that, it was clearly a simple cash grab by Lucas. As far as I know they are re-releasing all of them (including the original trilogy) in "3D." I will not be seeing any of them, myself. Now that Episode VII is going to be released in 2015, I am assuming this is why they are doing all the 3D re-releases in theaters.... And of course, money.

I feel ya on that one. The only 3D movie I have ever seen in theaters was Episode I, and the only scene I can recall even being remotely "3D" was the pod races. (This was also a very bad introduction to the 3D theater experience, as I probably won't ever waste my money again, as poor of a job as that one was.) Other than that, it was clearly a simple cash grab by Lucas. As far as I know they are re-releasing all of them (including the original trilogy) in "3D." I will not be seeing any of them, myself. Now that Episode VII is going to be released in 2015, I am assuming this is why they are doing all the 3D re-releases in theaters.... And of course, money.

I agree 3D is very gimmicky, i try to watch the 2D films where possible but have ended up in a couple of 3D films. The one good thing i will say about 3D is that it draws the crowds so generally the 2D showing is not as busy :)

2 people like this

Totally agree. Usually used to prop up a bad film.

Err, what?

What is this list?

The Host (2013), Riddick (2013) :)

Moving going costs too much these days to see reruns. I'll wait until something good comes out.