New library for windows 8 development.

c# windows 8 date picker

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sathenzar

sathenzar

Neowinian

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:33

All right everyone well I put together a date time picker control and I'll be expanding on this and adding many controls over the next couple of weeks.
Here is the link: http://visualstudiog...d1-8b3b74516fa2

#2 virtorio

virtorio

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 13
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:35

This item is not yet published.
If you are the owner of this project, please sign in with the appropriate account.

#3 OP sathenzar

sathenzar

Neowinian

Posted 08 January 2013 - 13:32

Sorry about that. It's published now. The reason for the date picker control is there is not one supplied in the Windows namespace for windows 8 store apps. It's not that special at the moment but it drove me nuts so I figured it's good enough to use for now until I can revise it / add more features on the weekends when I'm not at work :) Feel free to use this for any of your projects I don't feel people should have to pay for such basic controls. If I do release a paid version later it'll be a separate namespace for advanced controls most likely.

#4 OP sathenzar

sathenzar

Neowinian

Posted 09 January 2013 - 15:19

Hey, 25 downloads. Probably out of just curiosity but still that's great :) I'll add a calendar control (maybe with support for holding important dates/events and what not in it) this weekend and maybe a few other bells and whistles.