Photo

Battlefield 3 on 3 screens; Eyefinity. Is it worth it?

bf3 eyefinity battlefield

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 1941

Banned

Posted 17 January 2013 - 23:11

That looks fantastic. I only use one 22 inch.

#17 Slammers

Slammers

Neowinian

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:51

i liked the single player. it's just not something i'm clamoring to play over and over. i dont do multiplayer. too much time and you never beat it!

I beat opposing teams every night in BF3? You could also level up fully and unlock all weapons, mods and assignments - this I suppose could count as "beating" the game although I'm not too familiar with the term I play for fun - even singleplayer games I will usually play 50% of them and then move on because I get bored.

Those screens look great, I would try it out but I only have 2 montiors :laugh: You can imagine how bad that would be for a fps.....

#18 OP madd-hatter

madd-hatter

Crazy Hat Salesman

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:47

As someone with 3 screens, I can tell you that after about 30 secs you never notice the bezels. For an overview of what bf3 looks like have a look here.
http://www.wsgf.org/dr/battlefield-3

Thank you. This is a helpful link.

I think I'm going to have to give it a try.

#19 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:47

i liked the single player. it's just not something i'm clamoring to play over and over. i dont do multiplayer. too much time and you never beat it!

The single-player was the most slapped together part. BATTLEFIELD is multiplayer, that's what it originally started out as, without any single player; iirc.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!