Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm trying to run an email server on my home server, and using Roundcube as my primary webmail.

I can't seem to get something right, I actually haven't been sure how to run custom or catch-all email addresses at all. So I have all ports open except 465, apparently the SSL port won't open regardless and I might have to talk to my ISP about that specific port, but 25 is open. I have it all set to normal ports for the emails. I used an email tester site and it all goes through until it checks the email alias.

This is what I get on mailtester.com

[attachment=325092:Screen Shot 2013-01-14 at 2.20.26 PM.png]

Who here knows how to get through this on Mountain Lion?

[b]EDIT[/b]

Okay, I can send, but I can't receive. Edited by Mr.XXIV

Posted

I have never used roundcube - I see postfix mentioned and I know this very well. What do the log files say?

Posted

[quote name='tim_s' timestamp='1358297860' post='595456832']
I have never used roundcube - I see postfix mentioned and I know this very well. What do the log files say?
[/quote]

Roundcube is an amazing piece of webmail, optional to use of course since it's all in the server.

Don't worry broski, I managed to get it all working after seeing some posts on the Apple forums. Heck, even the catch-all works because I also needed to install Workgroups Manager to add @<yourdomain>.com to your alias list for your account.

Posted

That is awesome news - enjoy :)