f.lux os x computer screen imac

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Nagisan

Nagisan

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:29

Downloaded this last night and I felt much more refreshed this morning, I cannot say this was the reason for what seems to be a higher quality of sleep as one night of what may or may not be a result is nothing to go on, so I plan to use this for awhile....but long story short it seemed to help a bit (but again, 1 night is not enough to say for sure).

The color change is something to get used to, I really notice it right now, but only on my browser for the most part, my desktop and playing a game doesn't seem to change much (or at least I don't notice it nearly as much). Would be cool if this did do something to improve my sleep quality, but I was highly skeptical when this post first came up (I'm now hopeful that it did help last night and will continue to do so, but still skeptical as to whether or not it did anything).

#32 dnast

dnast

Long-winded

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:51

I've been using F.lux for probably close to a year now and while I can't say whether or not I sleep better because of it, the eye strain I used to experience regularly is pretty much gone.