VPN select specific apps

Not really, when you connect to a vpn its normally your whole connection going though it only things i can suggest are a VM or usigng something like TOR for your browser, Skype though i dont really use.

Not really, when you connect to a vpn its normally your whole connection going though it only things i can suggest are a VM or usigng something like TOR for your browser, Skype though i dont really use.

Ah right thanks anyway!

You can divide traffic if you really want to, it is just a lot of manual work.

For example,

About 2 years ago we moved providers and both use Cisco VPN and the main issue is when connected through Cisco VPN I was unable to reach the gateway to the internet. So I routed the messenger and browser through the local gateway and let the rest use the VPN.

Sorry my above example was using VPNc on Gentoo but I thought Mac had this by default.

When I travel I like to use a video service who drops me when I am outside of the country, I VPN on my Mac Book Pro and I noticed my browser by default was going through the local gateway and thus I had to select the "Send all traffic through this connection" check box.