Buying a Digital Copy of Diablo 3!

Hi guys :)

I've been holding and holding to buy Diablo 3 (Please don't say to playanother game, I know some dislike it, but I do like it).

Why? Price, when it was released in the middle of last year the prices I found was always around 50? or more!

But I can't wait more to play it :laugh:

So I was wondering for someone like me who doesn't care for posters, extra stuff or having physical media, where can I find a good price for a digital key, or on other words the serial battle.net requires (I am talking about a legal key).

On Retail stores in my Country you can order a Physical copy for 50? and on battle.net a digital copy costs 59,99? (Don't understand why it's even more expensive, https://eu.battle.ne...3&gameRegion=EU ).

Any advise?

I'm fairly new to buying games from Blizzard, so I don't know promotions or how to get redeem codes etc...

Thank you :D

PS: I am from Europe (And want to play the game in English)!

Hope you enjoy! Diablo 3 did get a LOT of hate. I thought it was a hell of a lot of fun. You just play it until you are sick of it, and that is that. At some point at Inferno MP2 I couldn't take the grind anymore and haven't played since. Still, played the game for several months and a crap ton of hours. If they released DLC level content like new Acts, I'd probably buy them. Can't wait for the expansion. Never used the real money AH, and thought it was a terrible idea in general. Wish Blizzard hadn't gone that direction. A fun challenge is to see how far you can get w/o upgrading in the AH. I almost beat Hell difficulty w/o using the AH and just relying on drops with my Wizard. I say 'Almost' because I did end up buying a wand and a hat in order to beat act 4. It also helped that I had a barbarian in Act 1 Inferno at the time to farm for gear.

I've was looking to buy D3 also and found the blizzard is the only place you can buy a digital copy.

So you can pay the 59.99 for the digital copy or you can buy the physical for cheeper and just wait for shipping.

All versions of Diablo III are "digital" because it requires Battle.net, so go for the cheapest version. I ended up buying the boxed version as the Blizzard store was a rip-off.

Get a physical copy as they're easy to get for less than RRP. You only need the key (which you want to retain for any/all support issues to do with the POS battle.net system).