• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Storm

Storm

Neowinian Senior

• 8,549 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:09

Hi
Anyone work for BT in an office that can advise me with some possible line move questions?
I used to have a contact there but having just emailed him its bounced, so guessing he no longer works there!
Ed

#2 Guth

Guth

Alba Gu Bráth

• 811 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:12

Hi
Anyone work for BT in an office that can advise me with some possible line move questions?
I used to have a contact there but having just emailed him its bounced, so guessing he no longer works there!
Ed

can't you call them?
BT has some of the best customer service i've used by ISP standard. And all their centres are in the UK so you actually get to speak to people that understand you and you can understand them

#3 OP Storm

Storm

Neowinian Senior

• 8,549 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:20

can't you call them?
BT has some of the best customer service i've used by ISP standard. And all their centres are in the UK so you actually get to speak to people that understand you and you can understand them

eh?
having dealt with numerous of their f*** ups, i cant stand speaking to their call centres
the majority of them are incompetent to say the least!

#4 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 34,391 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:20

Don't ever call them, real joke. Worst custsrv I ever had. And no, their call centres are some UK, some india.

Tweet @BTCare

Works!

#5 Guth

Guth

Alba Gu Bráth

• 811 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:37

eh?
having dealt with numerous of their f*** ups, i cant stand speaking to their call centres
the majority of them are incompetent to say the least!

oh...
I was with bt years ago, when they advertised EVERYWHERE that their call centres were UK based and they were good then
haven't used them for years, I just assumed it would be roughly the same. seems not.

#6 jakem1

jakem1

Neowinian Senior

• 6,679 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 13:22

can't you call them?

I think you forgot to add a sarcasm tag. BT have the worst customer service of any company I've ever had to deal with.

#7 peacemf

peacemf

T Fizz - now with more bubbles!

• 2,888 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 19:44

i'm kinda with bt, paid for a line to be installed in november 2012. still no line installed, with no date set :( they cancelled and now im not free till april 2013.......so just gonna see what happens)...

#8 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 34,391 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 19:58

PLEASE guys, if you have issues, tweet the profile I mentioned above. They sorted all my issues!

#9 Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

• 8,369 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 20:03

I get all my help from the mods on the forums here who personally take on your case until it is resolved, great help and quick to reply

http://community.bt.com/