It's all far too busy, if you hadn't told me that there was a popup, I would have been stumped as for what to do for longer than I would deem acceptable.
- Let the white translucent overlay on top of the popup's background image extend all of the way to the bottom, currently the darker colours of the background image combined with the dark button colours and the large area of red on the underlying page make the buttons blend in too much.
- Make the dark overlay that the popup sits on to of darker. Perhaps make the shadow darker too?
- Get rid of the gradient at the bottom of the "header".
- Get rid of the big black arrow between the two logo's, perhaps replace it with the text 'IS NOW'.
- Instead of "SAN MARCO USA IS NOW ROMA" and "VIST ROMA" (you misspelt the word visit btw!), try "WE HAVE MOVED" and "VISIT THE NEW SITE".
- Get rid of those silly paint buckets.
I congratulate you for being creative, but less is more! You've made things too busy, which will only confuse your users! Try to keep things simple.
I really don't understand why you're making this a popup though, if the new website is ready to use, then the old site should be replaced with a static splash page explaining the move, with a big link to the new website.
The new website looks MUCH nicer btw!
Though surely "NEWSSTAND" is two words isn't it...?