Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dafin0

Office 2013 license

8 posts in this topic

Hi iv got a question in regards to Office 2013 home and student license.

now on the box it says for one system only but i know with office 2010 Business it said the same but you could install it on another system if as it was your own

is this the same case with Office 2013 H&S?

thanks

H&S should still allow it on up to 3/4 systems at a time.

H&S should still allow it on up to 3/4 systems at a time.

Nope. Every retail copy of every edition of Office 2013 is licensed to only a single PC and is nontransferable. This is Microsoft's way of trying to force everyone onto Office 365 :crazy:

2 people like this

Nope. Every retail copy of every edition of Office 2013 is licensed to only a single PC and is nontransferable. This is Microsoft's way of trying to force everyone onto Office 365.

ok thanks for that mate

i dont know about the different SKU's; however, i know that the EULA allows for installation on 2 devices simultaneously. Whether this holds true for 2013 or not, idk. i have 2013 installed on both my desktop and laptop...

for some reason I have a feeling that license policy won't last too long and will end up going back to the old policy

i dont know about the different SKU's; however, i know that the EULA allows for installation on 2 devices simultaneously. Whether this holds true for 2013 or not, idk. i have 2013 installed on both my desktop and laptop...

I know the Home Use Program for Office 2013 allows 2 simultaneous device activations.

for some reason I have a feeling that license policy won't last too long and will end up going back to the old policy

What old policy? Two devices has been the policy for as long as I can remember.