CW's "Cult"

uS9w0Oo.jpg

The series follows Jeff (Matt Davis), a journalist blogger, and Skye (Jessica Lucas), a production assistant on a popular television crime series called Cult, as they investigate the fans of the series, who could be re-creating the crimes committed on the series.

Jessica Lucas as Skye Yarrow

Matt Davis as Jeff Sefton

Alona Tal as Kelly Collins

Robert Knepper as Roger Reeves/Billy Grimm

• 3 months later...

cw-to-air-burnoff-cult-episodes1.jpg

CW to air burnoff 'Cult' episodes

A canceled midseason CW drama will be back on the air June 28.

The network will burn off the six unaired episodes of ?Cult? in two-hour blocks from 8-10 p.m. for three consecutive Friday nights.

?Cult? had an underwhelming 0.3 rating in adults 18- 49 one week, then duplicated that number the following Tuesday night prior to its cancelation.

The series follows investigative journalist Jeff Sefton (played by Matt Davis) searching for his missing brother. In the process, he uncovers TV show ?Cult?s? dark underworld, and its obsessive fans.

?Cult? was originally written for the 2005- 06 development season and it landed a pilot order at the WB, but after the UPN/ WB merger the pilot was never produced. Six year later an updated version got a pilot order at the CW and went to series.

Rockne S. O?Bannon (?Farscape,? ?V?), Josh Schwartz, Stephanie Savage and Len Goldstein exec produced. The series also starred Jessica Lucas (?Melrose Place?), Alona Tal (?College,? ?Supernatural?) and Robert Knepper (?Prison Break,? ?Transporter 3.?). ?Cult? is from Fake Empire and Rockne S. O?Bannon Television in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios.

ABC?s ?Zero Hour? and NBC?s ?Do No Harm? also will both have burnoff Saturday slots.

http://www.tvrage.com/news/6849/cw-to-air-burnoff-cult-episodes

It's a shame the show was so bad considering the stars

Ye, actors are just part of the show. If the people behind the scenes aren't doing a good job then it's a problem.

You would think a show with T-Bag it would be awesome :p

See for me it's a problem, no matter in what roll I see him, I just can't see him as anything other than T-bag. It's not good for an actor.

See for me it's a problem, no matter in what roll I see him, I just can't see him as anything other than T-bag. It's not good for an actor.

Makes me miss Breakout Kings :(

Makes me miss Breakout Kings :(

Ye I liked that show. Another good show that was canceled. I hate it when it happens.