I am looking for a 10" tablet pc. I don't want anything too serious, in fact what I need it for is to keep me running when my PC is not around... just to keep up with my work, access DropBox, calendars, tasks, etc etc...
Since I'm not looking at anything like the Asus Transformer (too expensive for my needs hehe), I was checking out some videos of the basic Made in China tablets. Found good comments on Ainol products, although they are still Made in China, most of reviews / vids I saw were pretty good considering their price tag.
I was looking at specifically the AInol Novo 10 Hero II, which has a quad core CPU. Basically, these are the specs:
- Quad core 1.5Ghz ACT-ATM7029 quad core CPU; CG1000 GPU
- GPU: CG1000
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- RAM: 1GB DDR3 RAM
- ROM: 1GB
- Memory: 16GB storage memory, can support MicroSD card max up to 32GB
- Display: 10.1 inch, Super IPS 10 points capacitive touch screen, 1280*800 pixels
- Internet: Built in Wifi, support 3G USB-OTG External and RJ45 Ethernet
- Camera: Dual cameras, 0.3MP Front and 2.0MP Back Camera
- Bluetooth: No
- Video: Yes, support 1080P HD video playback
- HDMI: Yes, support HDMI 1.4
- Battery: Built in 8000mAh lion battery
I want to basically know:
- If anyone experienced Ainol (maybe not this particular tablet but another from the same manufacturer).
- or if you'd suggest a more reputable manufacturer for the same specs and a similar price tag. Honestly, I'd prefer to go for a more reputable company, but I obviously don't expect much for a limited budget.