Getting "Slow Downs" HDD Error? Screenshots included....

Hey All, I have been suffering with performance slow downs over the last couple of days in games such as World of Warcraft. Ill be in game and everything is normal, getting normally around 100fps. Then the game will become "laggy" and my mouse movements arnt instant anymore.... for example if i move my mouse to the right, my character on screen is very slightly behind the movement, kind of like having lag, and my fps will drop to 30fps.

Now if i leave it in the slow down state, after 10mins it will sort itself out and go back to normal.

I did originally think it was a overheating issue but my temps are fine, then i checked the event log and saw this...

DJafZ2Tl.png

8asSWrjl.png

vYQQU13l.png

I have done HD Tune error scans on all of my hard drives and it is coming back that they are all performing normally. Without looking in the case i believe the 2TB drive is on SATA Port 4. I use it just for Fraps and nothing else, so it does get hammered a lot.

I just wondered if anyone has see something like this before and could suggest something i can try to fix it?

I could take out the 2TB drive and see if the issue still happens i guess...

Many Thanks