Finally decided to go Plus

playstation plus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

Posted 25 February 2013 - 16:20

so to thank Sony for finally making a move to push forward, end the seven year drought (just kidding), and for getting me all excited about PS4, i decided to at long last become a Plus member. got a one year membership, of course not cheap, but they weren't kidding when they said it pays for itself with all those free games. hahaha i basically downloaded all of them. why the heck not? for some odd reason that gold plus on my gamercard now really makes me feel good.

i hope this is a new beginning with Sony. in the dark days of 2006-2010 they really annoyed the crap out of me with some of their nonsense, and as some remember i got into quite a few stupid arguments over what now seems ridiculously passe. As they say, today's crisis may be tomorrow's joke. I am truly looking forward to this new phase, while my gaming time is down to like 10% of what it was back in the heyday of the current gen, i am still a gamer at heart and always will be.

Now i hope Sony add more free games to the Plus list, coz i got all of them! Even Ratchet and Clank. if you told me in 2007 that i'd have Ratchet and Clank on a hard drive i'd want to shoot you in the face.

There is hope for us all, my friends.

#2 compl3x

compl3x

OK. compl3x again.

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 26 February 2013 - 00:05

I doubt you'll be disappointed.

#3 OP neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

Posted 26 February 2013 - 16:13

Already pleased, except for some strange reason my download speeds started slowing down after going Plus...this is only on the PS3. strange, but not a big deal.