Whose Line Is It Anyway? is Coming Back

Apart from that, it was pretty awful.

I thought it was alright. The only other notable thing I took away from that show was a minor like of Pippa Evans. Conversed with her on Twitter a fair bit too (under her alter ego, Loretta Maine). :p

In the UK it was hosted by Clive Anderson

Grats on the 1337th post tho

I know that but you were asking who Drew Carey was. I gave you the link to the info page about him.

Thanks for the congrats on my 1337.. It is not a big deal to me, though. If it is a big deal, I'd open a new topic about it with 1337th post instead of on this topic.

Well, that's ruined. She is not funny at all.. I've seen her host and done interviews before. I may watch one episode and that maybe just it.

Well, that's ruined. She is not funny at all.. I've seen her host and done interviews before. I may watch one episode and that maybe just it.

Oh come on, even if you don't like her, it's not like most of the comedy came from the host.

If it came back to the UK that'd be fantasitc... never thought the American version was as good.

Needs moar Tony Slattery!

If it came back to the UK that'd be fantasitc... never thought the American version was as good.

Needs moar Tony Slattery!

And Josie Lawrence!

• 2 months later...

This is a show I would like to be a guest on. fun fun.

I have never watched a full episode, only clips on Youtube :/

• 1 month later...

Did anyone watch it? I just saw it, it was great, but Aiisha is no Drew. :(. The magic just isn't there. I'm jealous of Colin in this particular episode though! ;) 

I still miss Drew's charisma for the show. Tyler's just there, she's not really funny.. but the stars of the show make up for it. 

Meanwhile, The CW has opted to renew its ?Whose Line Is It Anyway? revival for an additional season of 24 episodes, presumably to debut in 2014. ?It?s clear that viewers are as excited to have Whose Line back on the air as we are,? CW president Mark Pedowitz said of the revived series, starring Aisha Tyler and original cast members Wayne Brady, Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles. ?We have wanted to bring comedy back to The CW for a long time, and Aisha, Wayne, Colin and Ryan have brought funny to the network in a big way. We?re very excited to have them back for another season.?

http://screencrush.com/supernatural-season-9-premiere-whose-line-season-2/

People are moaning about a lack of Drew Carey?!  That guy is a buffoon without an ounce of comedic talent, he makes Clive Anderson look interesting.

All you need is Stiles & Mochrie... and maybe Brady if you're bored, he does have his moments.