Photo

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

official blizzard entertainment peter mcconnell jason hayes warcraft unity pc ios android

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 OP +zhiVago

zhiVago

Pax Orbis

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 18 March 2014 - 15:11

Just doing the intro campaign or whatever, so I'm guessing I haven't seen much of how the game works yet since this seems to be the only thing I'm allowed to do until I finish.

The intro campaign is alright. The true challenge begins when you start to play your first missions. 

I lost like the first twenty games I played because the progression curve is rather slow, it takes a while to unlock all the classes and basic cards. Obviously, a basic deck is hardly winnable.

However, once you past this stage, the true fun will begin!

but one really annoying thing. Int fullscreen, it insist on always being on top and not being possible to minimize, which is really annoying, especially on multiple monitors. cause if there's something under you want to move to a monitor this game hasn't hijacked, you have to close the game, or run it in silly windowed mode. 

Yes, I hate it too. It's only become an issue recently in the live version. In the beta, you could minimize the window. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon because all the other Blizzard's games behave in a normal way.

#47 Lord Method Man

Lord Method Man

Banned

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 20 March 2014 - 15:36

Played this enough last night to unlock my Hearthsteed mount. 3-1 in Play mode.

#48 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 4
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 20 March 2014 - 17:04

Thanks to the game for some stupid reason defaulting to America after installed, I now have to redo the last half of the intro campaign on the euro server(where I started playing on the other computer first, before installing on the laptop wondering why I had to start over), several training matches and some more games and unlocks... Meh.

#49 Stokkolm

Stokkolm

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 2
  • Phone: Lumia 1520

Posted 20 March 2014 - 18:04

It's s fun game and a great idea but the Mage has been OP for many months now...

It pretty much ruins the Arena as you encounter a Mage in half your battles.

I've played enough that I can't really bring myself to play constructed, I only do Arena runs.

Overall, it's a fantastic casual game. The quest design provides motivation for a daily log on.

I'm sure it's popularity will rise immensely once it's available on tablets and phones.

The mage got nerfed quite a while ago, its definitely not a top spec class like the Druid or Shaman.