9 posts in this topic

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's currently the lowest price it's ever been, at $39.99 USD. $42.79 after tax for me.

I've always wanted to upgrade to Premium but the price point has always been too high for me to justify it. $40 isn't that low, but it's the lowest I'd seen it, so I caved.

This is through [url="http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/premium/"]Battlelog[/url] and then Origin directly, it's still at $49.99 on Amazon. This will grant you fall access to the BF4 beta as well.

Spreading the word.

Posted

I'm currently at work, can anyone check what the deal is with the UK price? I may be tempted on a premium upgrade...

Posted

[quote name='madd-hatter' timestamp='1365125199' post='595617780']
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's currently the lowest price it's ever been, at $39.99 USD. $42.79 after tax for me.

I've always wanted to upgrade to Premium but the price point has always been too high for me to justify it. $40 isn't that low, but it's the lowest I'd seen it, so I caved.

This is through [url="http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/premium/"]Battlelog[/url] and then Origin directly, it's still at $49.99 on Amazon. This will grant you fall access to the BF4 beta as well.

Spreading the word.
[/quote]

i think its been 39.99 ever since the released the version of battlefield 3 with it included.

Posted

[quote name='Coagulated' timestamp='1365163832' post='595618534']
I'm currently at work, can anyone check what the deal is with the UK price? I may be tempted on a premium upgrade...
[/quote]
It's coming up at the usual

Posted

[quote name='Knightwolf20024' timestamp='1365164340' post='595618562']
i think its been 39.99 ever since the released the version of battlefield 3 with it included.
[/quote]

When was that?

I'd check about every other week, hadn't seen it below $49.99 til now.

Posted

If we're talking about an "on sale" price I picked it up for $30 2-3 weeks ago. Premium + Base BF3.

Posted

I've seen it in the $20 to $30 range several times over the past few months. It's definitely worth the price you paid but I've seen it lower.

Posted

so if I own BF3 and I buy the Premium, I just get the DLC or it turns my game into a different edition?

Posted

[quote name='AngelGraves13' timestamp='1365662866' post='595630018']
so if I own BF3 and I buy the Premium, I just get the DLC or it turns my game into a different edition?
[/quote]

You get all the DLC.