• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 D. S.

D. S.

Hate is the new Love

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Nokia 113

Posted 04 May 2013 - 22:29

Yeah, that was easily the biggest pain in the ass.
If I did go back and Platinum this game, would be the first game I did so I believe.

Already got it. Hard Run in about 4 hours. Curiously I had some troubles beating Flame Face and breezed past Jaguar Javier and Carlos Calaca. It's a very fun game to Platinum.

#17 +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:28

Picked this up just now in the sale on UK PSN. £7.99 with plus discount. What should I expect? Sounds like a great game from DL's impressions.

#18 AbandonedTrolley

AbandonedTrolley

Dexter Freak

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:31

Only thing left for me is to finish it on Hard. Getting the orbs was a challenge. Especially the Tree Tops one.

There is actually a glitch that lets you complete on hard just by doing the final fight.

I've not done the Orb collection yet, but it's a great game that I too wouldn't mind getting the platinum for.

Picked this up just now in the sale on UK PSN. £7.99 with plus discount. What should I expect? Sounds like a great game from DL's impressions.

It's an awesome game, slow starter but once you get a few more abilities it's probably my favorite platformer in a long time.  Just picked up a WiiU with Mario so that opinion may change soon.

Also Larry not sure if you knew/realised but you can also use your Vita as a controller while playing on the PS3, this was it displays the map on the Vita and you get to use it's great D-Pad for accuracy.  Photo I took a while back.

h2nSO00.jpg

#19 D. S.

D. S.

Hate is the new Love

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Nokia 113

Posted 07 August 2013 - 16:14

Since then I've gotten 100% in the game, including the new DLC. Can also do the orb challenges without too many retries.

#20 Andrew

Andrew

Once More 'Round the Sun

• Tech Issues Solved: 9

Posted 08 August 2013 - 19:15

I'd heard of this game a while ago but never paid much attention to it during the development. It wasn't until recently I heard it was a Metroidvania game that it sparked my interest though.

It just released on Steam with a Gold edition so I'll probably pick it up soon (Y).