Tomb Raider Bundle 50% off this weekend in US PSN Store

http://blog.us.plays...s-weekend-only/

Have you picked up Lara Croft?s first adventure yet? If you haven?t taken a tour of Yamatai, now?s the time to book a ticket. Tomb Raider is currently 50 percent off in the PlayStation Store as part of a sale that runs from now until Monday, April 29th at noon. The sale is available in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina.

Tomb Raider marks a reboot for the seasoned franchise, exploring Lara Crofts origin story and transformation from an untested young woman to a hardened survivor. Series staples of combat, exploration & traversal, and puzzles return to Tomb Raider, reimagined through an action/adventure experience rooted in survival. New offerings include skill and weapon upgrades, fast travel throughout the island, and online play with friends.

If you?re in the mood to tackle Tomb Raider with friends, keep an eye out for premium DLC such as the ?Caves & Cliffs? or ?1939? multiplayer map packs too. Weapon packs, multiplayer characters, and alternate outfits for Lara are also up for grabs.

The bundle I got came with a few skins, Hitman weapon packs, and for some reason Quantum Conundrum, all for $29.99

Friends have been telling me it's a good play so decided to pick it up during this sale, though I'm going to finish up Sleeping Dogs before I start on it.

Friends have been telling me it's a good play so decided to pick it up during this sale, though I'm going to finish up Sleeping Dogs before I start on it.

I beat the campaign and IMO it is a great game, definitely worth the purchase @50% off.

I beat the campaign and IMO it is a great game, definitely worth the purchase @50% off.

Good to hear, and hoping to wrap up Sleeping Dogs this weekend so I can get into it as the more I keep hearing people talk about it the more I wanted to play it. Only reason I have yet is I don't like having several games on the go at once, I prefer to finish them up before moving to the next which is why I'm waiting on this. After racing games action/adventure is probably my next favorite and had this come out last year like originally planned I probably would've picked up up at launch.

In about a week or so (after I finish the main campaign), anyone who just picked this up add me on PSN to fire up some MP.

I've just bought the Collectors Edition, waiting on it arriving. Got it for a good price, and the figurine looks well made.