7 posts in this topic

Posted

http://blog.us.plays...s-weekend-only/

Have you picked up Lara Croft

Posted

Friends have been telling me it's a good play so decided to pick it up during this sale, though I'm going to finish up Sleeping Dogs before I start on it.

Posted

Friends have been telling me it's a good play so decided to pick it up during this sale, though I'm going to finish up Sleeping Dogs before I start on it.

I beat the campaign and IMO it is a great game, definitely worth the purchase @50% off.

Posted

Oddly, it feels like one of the better survival horror games this gen.

Posted

I beat the campaign and IMO it is a great game, definitely worth the purchase @50% off.

Good to hear, and hoping to wrap up Sleeping Dogs this weekend so I can get into it as the more I keep hearing people talk about it the more I wanted to play it. Only reason I have yet is I don't like having several games on the go at once, I prefer to finish them up before moving to the next which is why I'm waiting on this. After racing games action/adventure is probably my next favorite and had this come out last year like originally planned I probably would've picked up up at launch.

Posted

In about a week or so (after I finish the main campaign), anyone who just picked this up add me on PSN to fire up some MP.

Posted

I've just bought the Collectors Edition, waiting on it arriving. Got it for a good price, and the figurine looks well made.