'Men in Black 4' is happening

iNH1vfGSSyV61.png

After Men In Black 3 grossed an impressive $625 million at the worldwide box office last year (the highest in the series), it was confirmed that a fourth film was, unsurprisingly, in the works. Now, a writer has been hired. According to The Wrap, screenwriter Oren Uziel (who wrote the Mortal Kombat: Rebirth fanfilm, and was set to co-write a big screen reboot with director Kevin Tancharoen) will pen Men In Black 4. He has also been hired to rewrite the 21 Jump Street sequel (which has a recently announced release date of June 6th, 2014), which he will work on before MIB4. Of course, story details are being kept under wraps. While it hasn't 100% confirmed, it's likely that Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones will reprise their respective roles as Agents J and K, and they both expressed interest in doing another film. Additionally, Uziel has in development at Sony the monster mash-up The Kitchen Sink.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=78810

I loved the first but its been downhill since then although I thought 3 brought things together nicely. Not in the least bit surprised, there will be sequels till the day this stops making a profit but eh.

I loved all of them. I think they did a great job with MIB3 and i hope MIB4 will be even better.

Summary from IMDB:

K and J head off to a distant planet with help of a special MIB secure space rocket, to negotiate with a group of space terrorists who are set on destroying the world. However, when they get to the planet it turns out things are not what they originally thought.

I loved the first but its been downhill since then although I thought 3 brought things together nicely.

That it did, but at this point, I'm just like "Stahp!"

I loved all of them. I think they did a great job with MIB3 and i hope MIB4 will be even better.

Summary from IMDB:

Story hasn't been confirmed yet, wouldn't believe IMDB

Story hasn't been confirmed yet, wouldn't believe IMDB

O.k, i usually check IMDB and most of the time they are accurate.

3 was crap, no finesse just the basic storyline, none of the outside characters and funny little bits of the first 2, 4 will be a disaster if it's more of the same.

• Like 2

O.k, i usually check IMDB and most of the time they are accurate.

Sometimes they are, I usually wait for a press release or something...that will probably end up being the story though tbh

Sometimes they are, I usually wait for a press release or something...that will probably end up being the story though tbh

It sounds like a nice story and it's logical, they did a lot of work on Earth, it's time to visit some other planet :D

MIB 1 and 2 were great, however MIB3 felt like it was intended for an audience that was around 10. It left very little for the people who grew up with the films (like me). In comparison, Toy Story 3 was very good as it not only attracted the younger audience, but it also attracted the people who grew up with it! And yes, it I know it's comparing apples to oranges, but I feel it's a valid point!

MIB 3 was still a fairly decent film however.

K and J head off to a distant planet with help of a special MIB secure space rocket, to negotiate with a group of space terrorists who are set on destroying the world. However, when they get to the planet it turns out things are not what they originally thought.

That sounds very interesting.

MIB 1 and 2 were great, however MIB3 felt like it was intended for an audience that was around 10. It left very little for the people who grew up with the films (like me). In comparison, Toy Story 3 was very good as it not only attracted the younger audience, but it also attracted the people who grew up with it! And yes, it I know it's comparing apples to oranges, but I feel it's a valid point!

MIB 3 was still a fairly decent film however.

Got to agree, 3 wasn't good and lacked the fun 1 and 2 had

The original was great, the second was dire and the third was decent. Given that MiB3 was an improvement from the previous film I'm optimistic about a fourth.