Is the mall a good place to meet women?

bars are horrible. you get drunks and drama queens.

malls CAN be good. don't hit on the shoppers, they are typically spoiled brats. Hit on the over worked and under paid staff. and what ever you do don't forge a relationship with any woman who doesn't have a good relationship with her father, preferably in an in-tact family.

man, you do sound a bit creepy and desperate ;). For starters, don't come over like being desperate, that's a sure way to scare people away ;). Meeting other people (be it men or women, for friendship or for sex) is mostly about being confident enough to start conversations with total strangers. Take a bus or train that is crowded enough, sit next to a girl and start talking to her. If she isn't interested in a conversation you'll notice soon enough, if you have a pleasant conversation, ask her number before you or her gets off the train. If you don't have the confidence to start a conversation with someone, you have two other options. 1) use a dating site for the first contact and take it further from there 2) let your friends help by introducing you to in their social circle.

Just remember this awesome pickup line.

"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I suck at poems. Nice ######." :rofl:

• Like 4

Just remember this awesome pickup line.

"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I suck at poems. Nice ######." :rofl:

Yeah I would except that type of phrase from the facebook photography stalker :shifty:

Magic = Confidence && (Money || Looks) ^ Random(Luck)

(and I fail partly because I'd rather invent such formulas than speak in plaintext - don't make the same mistake)

Place doesn't matter. I've seen people picking up at a family funeral...

• Like 1

Yeah I would except that type of phrase from the facebook photography stalker :shifty:

It's not stalking when their pictures are posted on your feed :)

What's creepy? I'm a nice guy. Nothing to get creeped out about.

Don't they all say that. Who in this world would willingly admit to be a creep?

Don't they all say that. Who in this world would willingly admit to be a creep?

That's a strong generalization. A guy wants to meet women and that alone makes him a creep. Nice. :rolleyes:

I'm not some guy that wants to go to a mall and find a woman to spank in the butt or stalk or anything like that. I just want to be friendly and maybe a relationship will happen. People don't find their significant other by just sitting at home. They have to go out there in order to do that. So, my question is... how? Mall? I'm not trying to be creepy. I'm just trying to help myself so I'm not 60 years old and still single.

That's a strong generalization. A guy wants to meet women and that alone makes him a creep. Nice. :rolleyes:

I'm not some guy that wants to go to a mall and find a woman to spank in the butt or stalk or anything like that. I just want to be friendly and maybe a relationship will happen. People don't find their significant other by just sitting at home. They have to go out there in order to do that. So, my question is... how? Mall? I'm not trying to be creepy. I'm just trying to help myself so I'm not 60 years old and still single.

If you need advice from a forum, you are creepy brah, you just don't know that. ;)

Just re-think the position in which you are now, because this is why you are even asking advice.

bars are horrible. you get drunks and drama queens.

malls CAN be good. don't hit on the shoppers, they are typically spoiled brats. Hit on the over worked and under paid staff. and what ever you do don't forge a relationship with any woman who doesn't have a good relationship with her father, preferably in an in-tact family.

er, what? My father left when I was a kid, so that automatically makes me a bad person and partner? How very rude. :no:

Anyway, OP, check the replies here, especially from Astra.Xtreme and DirtyLarry. They had very good and thorough answers that I agree with. :) Most of all just remember that women are people too, not just pretty things for you to sleep with (lol). Think of each person you meet as another individual just like you, with hopes and fears and uncertainties and quirks and goals and etc. Will make the whole experience more rewarding.

• Like 5

If you need advice from a forum, you are creepy brah, you just don't know that. ;)

Just re-think the position in which you are now, because this is why you are even asking advice.

I'm asking advice on a forum because I figured someone here might give me a sensible answer. This is why I said in my first post that I didn't want that "go to a bar" response, but people keep telling me that. Not only do I not drink, but I'm also not that kind of person who goes wild like that.

. Most of all just remember that women are people too, not just pretty things for you to sleep with (lol).

:laugh:

That made laugh so hard... but it is entirely true.

• Like 2

As far as meeting women goes, you don't have to go to a bar. Just don't be afraid to make eye-contact, to say hello, to ask OPEN ENDED questions, and things of that nature. I see too often guys failing on that sometimes, and then I hear them complain that the woman is "being cold" by giving them one line answer. You're only going to get a one line answer if that's all your question asks for...

Also, I feel it's worth noting that the answer is ALWAYS no unless you ask. So... don't be a pansy, ask her out, ask for her number, tell her she's cute, but don't be an ass about it. Don't make yourself out to be like you're only interested in her looks or something. Find common ground...

one time a 40+ year old woman at Costco tried to pick me up. She was pretty desperate too,wouldn't let it go. Could have destroyed that but I'm not into older women,plus she could have been some nut.

Nothing wrong with cougars hahah. Couple weeks ago, a friend of mine took me with him after we left his own party to go hit the bar. Apparently, I was his wingman. He struck out, but I managed to find a sexy cougar (8/10) among all the women there (wasn't a great selection to begin with). She was married and didn't want to dance, but she came back around and found me. I'm not a great dancer, but alcohol was involved and I'm not about to say no. Told her she was a knockout and that her husband should consider himself very lucky.

Don't really care that she was in her early 40's, nor did I have any plan on taking things further than what may have happened at the bar, but I think I made her night at least being that I'm 25. Might have gone farther if it wasn't last call though, but I'm not about to get myself involved in someone's marriage lol.

What am I going to do at the park? Play at the swings and monkey bars? I'm in my late 20s!!!

Which makes this thread even more sad..

To the OP:

Use your hand. It's cheaper and you don't need to take it out for dinner first. ;)

Well my right hand doesn't smell like p**** so :p

No, the mall is not really a good place to meet 'women'. It's a good place to stalk meet underage younger girls.

I really don't know what to tell you though all the girls I ever dated were usually friends, friends of friends or met in school/work. I've never cold approached any girl ever. I don't think it's meant for people of the average or less attractiveness. Besides I like to stalk get to know a girl before I start asking them out so checking out their facebook page, google, asking everyone if they put out knowing them before hand can really help there.

I'm married now though so I don't play this game anymore.

Go to some college campuses or places around those campuses to talk to young women.

Warning! Don't get too creepy or the campus officers will arrest you!

I would go to an AT&T Store and select your women based on what kind of phone they're checking out.

iPhone - na?ve women that know nothing

Windows Phone - nerdy women that always get the promotions

Android - annoying women that always frustrated everyone including their bosses to death

BlackBerry - conservative women that hate how everything around them keep changing

Don't go to the mall to pick up girls.. Girls go to the mall to have fun and to shop.. the last thing they are thinking about is guys.. unless they need money ;)

You can go to bars and have some fun.. You don't have to drink.. When I was single.. I was in bars all the time.. but.. most girls there are looking just to hook-up.. don't expect anything more :) and bag your friend.. :)

A good place to meet some girls with a good head on their shoulders.. is Young Professional Meetings.. Not sure what city you live in, but look around on Facebook . Not only is it good way to meet girls, the people in those groups are "in the know".. They know all the cool events and places to hang out.. A lot of the people I met in ours, wanted me to join a their kickball team.. which was more of drink and play kickball.. tons of fun..

Also, don't be ashamed of looking online.. OkCupid would be a good place.. they have settings where you can set "just looking for friends".. I did that when I traveled (i would stay out of town for a few weeks/months at a time).. Had tons of fun :)