Is the mall a good place to meet women?

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#16 vcfan

vcfan

POP POP RET

• 4,776 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 18:11

one time a 40+ year old woman at Costco tried to pick me up. She was pretty desperate too,wouldn't let it go. Could have destroyed that but I'm not into older women,plus she could have been some nut.

#17 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,137 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 18:12

Wear one of these:

Posted Image

#18 Draconian Guppy

Draconian Guppy

LippyZillaD Council

• 13,963 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 18:35

Well, I would grab some liquid courage and go out with a friend or to! A mall to be honest is a bit creepy... Maybe the foodcourt area, but would want to be interrumpted by a stranger whilst eating?

#19 shozilla

shozilla

Neowinian Senior

• 7,862 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 18:36

Bars, Nightclubs, Amusement Parks, Parks, Car shows, and other places you can imagine. That you can find a woman to hang out with anyplace. Even at the church which there are some single women at church to find single men to talk with. Maybe go out for a coffee afterwards...

Depends on what type of woman you are looking for... For example, you want a nice woman, you go to church. You want a wild/crazy woman, go to nightclub... Fast car girls, then go to the car shows or car cruising depends on the area and permits.

You do NOT have to drink if you go to the bar/nightclub to meet a woman... if you drink water, girls think you are drinking Vodka as other posters say. Even they have coke as well if you are not interested in drinking beer or mixed drinks. If you are drinking coke, so the girls will think you are drinking mixed drink such as Coke and JD or Coke and Rum, something like that.

I met a woman at the amusement park years ago... she came up to me and asking for a ride home.... So I gave her a ride and dropped her off at her place and we went out from time to time. Then later, we moved on for better things..

Good luck

#20 vetDirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

®®\vers.12.vis.13.u.03.al\DL

• 16,897 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy S4

Posted 07 May 2013 - 18:49

I am sure if you look it up, there has to be PLENTY of events in NYC meant for single people to meet other single people.

With that said, bars would be a decent place. The fact you do not drink could very well be the starting point for the conversation.

When I lived their for college, I met quite a few girls in the area of Washington Square Park and the actual park itself. NYU is right there. It is the village area as well. Especially summer time, NYC is LOADED with women. Just have to muster up the courage to talk to them.

Also bookstores, which there are a ton of in the city. GREAT place.

Hum is also onto something with the supermarket being a good place. Just hard not to look like a creep hanging around a supermarket, but perhaps you can purposely make your trips daily to it.

But seriously, look up singles events in NYC. There will probably be so many you will find one just for your ethnic or religious group if you wanted to.

really just takes a confidence. That is what I have found women are attracted to the most. Not being arrogant, but being confident. There is a big difference. But if you are confident in yourself, they usually tend to be confident in you as well.

#21 thechronic

thechronic

Neowinian Senior

• 2,009 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 18:49

You should really meet in a public place and take them somewhere that is far away (at knife point and in spite of their objections) and isolated where their screams won't be heard. This will enable you to achieve the goals you have in mind.

#22 Draconian Guppy

Draconian Guppy

LippyZillaD Council

• 13,963 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 18:52

. For example, you want a nice woman, you go to church. You want a wild/crazy woman, go to nightclub... Fast car girls, then go to the car shows or car cruising depends on the area and permits.

Define "nice"... Cause i've met bible lovers that are, let me put it this way, CRAzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p

#23 OP DaDude

DaDude

Neowinian

• 1,196 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 18:55

Define "nice"... Cause i've met bible lovers that are, let me put it this way, CRAzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p

I go to church and 99% of the people there are old, i.e. age 70+. Let's face it, young people today don't go to church.

#24 Draconian Guppy

Draconian Guppy

LippyZillaD Council

• 13,963 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 18:57

I go to church and 99% of the people there are old, i.e. age 70+. Let's face it, young people today don't go to church.

Oh you should visit Honduras, Central America... or just out, Central America... The amount of young women there is well, making want to go to church :devil: LOL, seriously, we joke around with a friend saying "Oh No dear Lord, YES YES" :shifty: they say "no" with their legs wide open.

#25 OP DaDude

DaDude

Neowinian

• 1,196 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 18:58

one time a 40+ year old woman at Costco tried to pick me up. She was pretty desperate too,wouldn't let it go. Could have destroyed that but I'm not into older women,plus she could have been some nut.

You're lucky!! I wish women would go after me like that and wouldn't let me go.

#26 seta-san

seta-san

Neowinian Senior

• 4,347 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 19:12

bars are horrible. you get drunks and drama queens.
malls CAN be good. don't hit on the shoppers, they are typically spoiled brats. Hit on the over worked and under paid staff. and what ever you do don't forge a relationship with any woman who doesn't have a good relationship with her father, preferably in an in-tact family.

#27 XerXis

XerXis

Neowinian Senior

• 5,052 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 19:23

man, you do sound a bit creepy and desperate ;). For starters, don't come over like being desperate, that's a sure way to scare people away ;). Meeting other people (be it men or women, for friendship or for sex) is mostly about being confident enough to start conversations with total strangers. Take a bus or train that is crowded enough, sit next to a girl and start talking to her. If she isn't interested in a conversation you'll notice soon enough, if you have a pleasant conversation, ask her number before you or her gets off the train. If you don't have the confidence to start a conversation with someone, you have two other options. 1) use a dating site for the first contact and take it further from there 2) let your friends help by introducing you to in their social circle.

#28 +warwagon

warwagon

Only you can prevent forest fires.

• 25,953 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 19:32

Just remember this awesome pickup line.

"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I suck at poems. Nice ######." :rofl:

#29 Draconian Guppy

Draconian Guppy

LippyZillaD Council

• 13,963 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 19:38

Just remember this awesome pickup line.

"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I suck at poems. Nice ######." :rofl:

Yeah I would except that type of phrase from the facebook photography stalker :shifty:

#30 +Phouchg

Phouchg

Random Oracle

• 5,597 posts
  • Phone: SQNY D5503

Posted 07 May 2013 - 19:43

Magic = Confidence && (Money || Looks) ^ Random(Luck)

(and I fail partly because I'd rather invent such formulas than speak in plaintext - don't make the same mistake)

Place doesn't matter. I've seen people picking up at a family funeral...