Photo

Just Picked up L-928... $25 Store Credit?

wp8 lumia 928

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jasonon

jasonon

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 928

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:01

I just picked up the Lumia 928 and it is an impressive device. Previously I was stuck with the Trophy 7, which now feels like stonehenge.

I remember hearing that one could claim $25 Microsoft app store credit if you purchase this device, does anybody know how?

Thank you!
Jason

#2 +Martog

Martog

Snow Leopard Extraodinaire

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:53

Right here: http://wp.promo.eprize.com/app/

Doesn't seem to matter where you bought it either.

#3 Krighton_

Krighton_

Neowinian

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:04

Just got mine on launch day. I love it too! After 6 years on Android, it's a refreshing change. The Office integration alone with spreadsheets and exchange, make it worth it.

I sincerely hope Nokia makes a well deserved comeback!

#4 +Martog

Martog

Snow Leopard Extraodinaire

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:13

Just got mine on launch day. I love it too! After 6 years on Android, it's a refreshing change. The Office integration alone with spreadsheets and exchange, make it worth it.

I sincerely hope Nokia makes a well deserved comeback!

The only thing that throws me for whack on Exchange on WP8 is the fact it does not sync back automatically to Exchange, have to do a refresh or wait for another e-mail to come in, since that is supposed to be how ActiveSync is implemented, though other OS's do the sync back automatically when you read or delete the e-mail.

#5 Geoffrey B.

Geoffrey B.

LittleNeutrino

• Tech Issues Solved: 9
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 928 WP8.1

Posted 28 May 2013 - 16:21

got my Lumia 928 (Black) the day after they started shipping (they started shipping on the 20th) had my $25 credit within an hour or so of activating the phone, and i have bought 2 apps with it lol, Civilization Revolution, and Mass Effect.