Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I just picked up the Lumia 928 and it is an impressive device. Previously I was stuck with the Trophy 7, which now feels like stonehenge.

I remember hearing that one could claim $25 Microsoft app store credit if you purchase this device, does anybody know how?

Thank you!

Jason

Posted

Right here: http://wp.promo.eprize.com/app/

Doesn't seem to matter where you bought it either.

Posted

Just got mine on launch day. I love it too! After 6 years on Android, it's a refreshing change. The Office integration alone with spreadsheets and exchange, make it worth it.

I sincerely hope Nokia makes a well deserved comeback!

Posted

Just got mine on launch day. I love it too! After 6 years on Android, it's a refreshing change. The Office integration alone with spreadsheets and exchange, make it worth it.

I sincerely hope Nokia makes a well deserved comeback!

The only thing that throws me for whack on Exchange on WP8 is the fact it does not sync back automatically to Exchange, have to do a refresh or wait for another e-mail to come in, since that is supposed to be how ActiveSync is implemented, though other OS's do the sync back automatically when you read or delete the e-mail.

Posted

got my Lumia 928 (Black) the day after they started shipping (they started shipping on the 20th) had my $25 credit within an hour or so of activating the phone, and i have bought 2 apps with it lol, Civilization Revolution, and Mass Effect.