Jump to content
|Topic||Stats||Last action by|
|Best current forum software?||
|Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide||
|Violent confrontation between 2 teen girls, police officer caught on video||
|Answered Dell NVIDIA GeForce 845M 2GB||
|How is this build?||
Posted 17 May 2013 - 17:56
Posted 17 May 2013 - 17:59
Re: Ultimate Team Connection Issues
Here are the steps that you can try to re-validate your online pass, using your main account:
Also, please make sure that:
- Sign into the Playstation Network from the Main Playstation Menu (not from within the game).
- Scroll to the right, until you see the Playstation Network Icon.
- From Playstation Network go to Account Management.
- Choose Transaction Management.
- Go to the Download List and find the Online Pass you are trying to validate.
- Re-download and reinstall the content.
- Parental control is disabled
- The correct PSN ID / Gamertag is connected with your Origin account
- The region of you game matches the region for your PSN account.
Posted 17 May 2013 - 18:14
Posted 17 May 2013 - 18:16
Looks pretty straight forward to me... The online pass you are attempting to use has already been used by someone else. They tie to the PSN account that activated them, not the console itself.
For those games since they are EA games (older EA games at least) you will need to purchase the online pass separately.
Posted 17 May 2013 - 20:00
Does the country of your PSN account is different from the game region you purchased ?