Please Help My New PS3 does not playonline Multiplayer

Dear All,

Please help me to see exactly what is the problem with my PS3. I bought it recently from Carrefour in Bucharest. I am staying there temporarily. So, I bought with it BattleField 3 and Fifa 13. When I try to play online in Fifa 13 it says : we are sorry but you are not permitted to register an Online Pass which is required to access all online features. For more information visit easports.com/onlinepass. However, I can play the ultimate team but without multyplaying with friends or anything. Just tournaments. Please check this image :

img2088nt.jpg

While in Battlefield 3, they did not give me the choice to enter any code. Even when I enter to the store they say : there is no content available for download at this time. Please try again later.

img2086nu.jpg

I tried entering the redeem code, did not work. Also tried from my account and entered the codes, it did not work. It is very strange !!!!!

img2089u.jpg

Please guide me to solve this issue. I tried to search the internet but it was useless.

Thanks

Does the country of your PSN account is different from the game region you purchased ?

Re: Ultimate Team Connection Issues

Here are the steps that you can try to re-validate your online pass, using your main account:

• Sign into the Playstation Network from the Main Playstation Menu (not from within the game).
  • Scroll to the right, until you see the Playstation Network Icon.
  • From Playstation Network go to Account Management.
  • Choose Transaction Management.
  • Go to the Download List and find the Online Pass you are trying to validate.
  • Re-download and reinstall the content.

Also, please make sure that:

• Parental control is disabled
  • The correct PSN ID / Gamertag is connected with your Origin account
  • The region of you game matches the region for your PSN account.

Someone said they had success trying this:

Try Deleting Fifa in the Game Data Utility, Restart your console, Re-download your online pass through the account management.

There is a 6 page topic here which might help

Looks pretty straight forward to me... The online pass you are attempting to use has already been used by someone else. They tie to the PSN account that activated them, not the console itself.

For those games since they are EA games (older EA games at least) you will need to purchase the online pass separately.

Looks pretty straight forward to me... The online pass you are attempting to use has already been used by someone else. They tie to the PSN account that activated them, not the console itself.

For those games since they are EA games (older EA games at least) you will need to purchase the online pass separately.

I have to agree here

Does the country of your PSN account is different from the game region you purchased ?

Doubtful. It looks like his PSN account is "mo87-romania", and he says he's staying in Bucharest.