It’s great to be back here again and this time I’ve got some exciting news about a one-of-a-kind GRID 2special edition, exclusive to PlayStation fans. We reckon it’s the most exclusive special edition that’s ever been created, and most expensive. That said, it does deliver the ultimate racing experience for a gamer.
Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce the GRID 2 Mono Edition, which includes, for one lucky gamer, the following:
- A copy of GRID 2 for PlayStation 3 including bespoke artwork
- An actual 170 mph BAC Mono supercar in exclusive GRID 2 livery
- A day at the BAC factory, including a factory tour and time spent with technicians to customise the BAC Mono for size and specifications
- A GRID 2: Mono Edition-branded Bell Racing helmet
- Race suit, boots and gloves, all made to measure in BAC Mono and GRID 2 branding
- A PlayStation 3
- Did we say AN ACTUAL BAC Mono supercar? Yeah, one of them.
The BAC Mono is a British manufactured, road-legal, ultra-high performance supercar which stars in the game. Created from high-strength carbon fibre, the BAC Mono is an unrivalled example of light-weight performance engineering and its 2.3 litre, 280 bhp four cylinder power plant will propel its driver from 0-60 mph in just 2.8 seconds. It looks incredible, the acceleration is ridiculous and we absolutely love it.
So, you want it right? Well, all this can be yours for just £125,000.
If I had £125k to blow and think nothing of it I'd love to get something like this, I've always wanted to go to a track day with a decent car.