Arrow (Season 2)

So according to the ARROW writers, the season two finale concludes the storyline from season 1 & 2. Season 3 will be very different and will not be reusing a lot of the sets from the first two seasons such as the mansion, the nightclub, Queen Consolidated as Oliver no longer owns them. He's going to find himself in an odd position as he's pretty much flat broke and will need a day job to support his night job.

ARROW is one amazing show! Can't wait to see some crossover episodes with The Flash this year.

That's good news to be honest because it'll keep the show fresh.

Wasn't impressed with the ending of Season 2. It just didn't have the same tension as Season 1, nor was it as compelling. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't great. At least they're changing things up for Season 3 by moving away from the island, as that was getting pretty tedious.

Wasn't impressed with the ending of Season 2. It just didn't have the same tension as Season 1, nor was it as compelling. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't great. At least they're changing things up for Season 3 by moving away from the island, as that was getting pretty tedious.

Moving away from an island to get on other island, Hong Kong! LOL 

Moving away from an island to get on other island, Hong Kong! LOL 

At least Hong Kong has more than a handful of people on it, so it should be more interesting. The problem with the island in Season 2 is that it was entirely contrived - you knew exactly what was going to happen and it was incredibly anticlimactic.

At least Hong Kong has more than a handful of people on it, so it should be more interesting. The problem with the island in Season 2 is that it was entirely contrived - you knew exactly what was going to happen and it was incredibly anticlimactic.

Yes, I know. I agree. I?m happy that they are moving to other things.