Arrow (Season 2)

Great start and glad to see Crixus back in action! :) The show's gotten so much better! It seems they even increased the production budget, the island backdrop looked cool!

This show is way better than the campy SHIELD show. Other than Coulson, the characters there are boring.

Yeah, I couldn't even finish the second episode of SHIELD. Its just boring and cheesy.

Arrow is awesome though, and the good kind of cheesy :D Loved the premiere.

Yeah, I couldn't even finish the second episode of SHIELD. Its just boring and cheesy.

Arrow is awesome though, and the good kind of cheesy :D Loved the premiere.

I love SHIELD and think it's gotten better every episode, but after the premier last night, I was reminded just how great a show Arrow is - Just way outclasses SHIELD in my opinion lol

Just finished watching and I loved the first episode. So many plot lines that they started in it so I'm foreseeing one epic season.

For all the teasing of Black Canary that's been leading up to this season, executive producer Andrew Kreisberg says that we won't have to wait long to see Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) get suited up:

I think as always with these things, I think we surprise people with how fast get to things. If it's a great idea, our instinct is always to pull it forward and figure out the repercussions of it afterwards. If it's a great idea, why wait?

http://www.eonline.com/news/468426/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-vampire-diaries-american-horror-story-coven-arrow-mindy-project-and-more

I didn't think she'd suit up now that there's already a Black Canary. Awesome news though!

I'm digging her outfit in Arrow to be honest. I think the fishnet outfit would make her too sexy for the series. It works in the comic books of course.

Just finished watching tonight episode. Holy cow, DAT ENDING :|

On another note, really interesting direction with Roy, so glad they aren't taking the "Ok I buy your sob story, now you're my apprentice" kinda route. Up till this point Roy's character was pretty boring to me but this has me actually interested in his development.

Just finished watching tonight episode. Holy cow, DAT ENDING :|

On another note, really interesting direction with Roy, so glad they aren't taking the "Ok I buy your sob story, now you're my apprentice" kinda route. Up till this point Roy's character was pretty boring to me but this has me actually interested in his development.

That ending was insane! And I hope that they're going to turn Roy into Arsenal in this or the next season.

"League of Assassins" Sypnosis

THE CANARY SINGS ? While Oliver (Stephen Amell) tends to the Canary?s (Caity Lotz) wounds, he tries to get her to talk about where she came from but she refuses. However, after Oliver and the Canary are attacked at the Queen mansion by a trained killer from the League of Assassins, she confesses to how she?s connected with the nefarious group. Meanwhile with Moira (Susanna Thompson) facing multiple counts of murder and conspiracy for her part in the destruction of The Glades, the Assistant District Attorney (guest star Dylan Bruce) offers her a choice ? plead guilty now and avoid the death penalty or take your chances in court. Thea (Willa Holland) begs her mother to fight for her life but Moira seems resolute about taking the offer. Meanwhile, Oliver is furious with Laurel (Katie Cassidy) for joining the prosecution?s team on his mother?s case. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Jake Coburn & Drew Z. Greenberg (#205).

Source