Arrow (Season 2)

The latest episode was pretty damn awesome! Dat team-up though!

RA'S!!

Exactly!

That's Al-Owal, a scimitar wielding assassin.

Seriously this show is getting better and better. It completely ****s on Marvel's Agents of Shield.

Anyway, is the TV show taking points from the movies? Will Summer Glau turn out to be Talia Al Ghul just as Marion Cotillard did? Because so far she has only had a minimal role in the show.

Seriously this show is getting better and better. It completely ****s on Marvel's Agents of Shield.

Anyway, is the TV show taking points from the movies? Will Summer Glau turn out to be Talia Al Ghul just as Marion Cotillard did? Because so far she has only had a minimal role in the show.

Nope, because Isabel Rochev is an actual comic book character and has no ties with League of Assassins nor Ra's Al Ghul for that matter. I hope they'll dive deeper into her character soon though because she has interesting motives to why she's at Queen Industries. She also stops nowhere to make Queen Industries's name great again, she'd even kill Oliver for it. In the comics her alias is "The Queen" and she picks up a mask of her own.

Also, I just found this:

302571ARROWSeason2.png

That's something pretty huge if you ask me!

Nope, because Isabel Rochev is an actual comic book character and has no ties with League of Assassins nor Ra's Al Ghul for that matter. I hope they'll dive deeper into her character soon though because she has interesting motives to why she's at Queen Industries. She also stops nowhere to make Queen Industries's name great again, she'd even kill Oliver for it. In the comics her alias is "The Queen" and she picks up a mask of her own.

Also, I just found this:

302571ARROWSeason2.png

That's something pretty huge if you ask me!

Now Oliver has ditched the book as well he won't find this out

Now Oliver has ditched the book as well he won't find this out

Yeah :/ I'm thinking they've got something big planned for her this season though. They're keeping her in the background a little too much :p

I do hope Summer is going to get a bigger role by doing that!

Not sure what you mean with the den :p

Caity Lotz replied to me on Twitter :D

I saw it, haha. She's an awesome Black Canary in the series! Hopefully she'll become a series regular (in case she isn't yet?)