How to Stop Specific Errors from reporting on 2003 and 2008

Hello

How to Stop Specific Errors from reporting on 2003 and 2008

i need to do that because i am sure an error which means nothing but Administrator doesnt want to see alot of meaningless errors till resolved

28-6-2013

Thanks

Google the error / find the fix

:D

i did

and not google

and it is not resolved and log will be showing till Storage is upgraded to latest !

i want to see if there away to hide it

What is this error your wanting to stop? Normally without fixing the issue its not possible to stop logging of an error.

What you could do is filter what the admin is looking at - if there is a specific error that is "noise" for now - then just view the log through a filter where that error is not displayed.

What is this error your wanting to stop? Normally without fixing the issue its not possible to stop logging of an error. What you could do is filter what the admin is looking at - if there is a specific error that is "noise" for now - then just view the log through a filter where that error is not displayed.

+1

Even if you consider the information useless it is good to have it logged, i suppose the only concern is how often you are seeing this message, if it's 100's a day then you may have to increase your log file size to ensure legitimate error's and other logging is not knocked off the end of the log by your 100's of meaningless ones. (im assuming you are setup for circular logging).

• 1 month later...

What is this error your wanting to stop? Normally without fixing the issue its not possible to stop logging of an error.

What you could do is filter what the admin is looking at - if there is a specific error that is "noise" for now - then just view the log through a filter where that error is not displayed.

+1

Even if you consider the information useless it is good to have it logged, i suppose the only concern is how often you are seeing this message, if it's 100's a day then you may have to increase your log file size to ensure legitimate error's and other logging is not knocked off the end of the log by your 100's of meaningless ones. (im assuming you are setup for circular logging).

The Error is showing every few seconds that administrator cant easily monitor the logs now and want this to end