Help me name my business!

Question

Hello and Peace!

I am starting my own small business of ad designing, what basically I will do is design the advertisements of products of companies which they would then print on magazines, newspapers for marketing.

Now I am stuck on to name the business. So what I want is to read the names of already-established businesses of the same category, just to get the idea.

Waiting for the responses!

How will you differentiate from your competitors?

Will you be competing on the price (CheapAds) or something else, like your creative talent or the speed with which you full-fill your orders (SpeedyAds)?

So, the name can be a reflection of your marketing strategy or it can project something entirely unrelated and random, but eye-catchy (RainbowAds or Zebra Ad Agency or something).

Thanks but above names like speedyads, ad-wiz aren't professional at all. Is there a site where I can read existing ad-related company names?

How about Lavish Designing?

I don't want my name either, doesn't look appealing and pro.

And do I have to add "designing" word?

Thanks but above names like speedyads, ad-wiz aren't professional at all. Is there a site where I can read existing ad-related company names?

How about Lavish Designing?

I don't want my name either, doesn't look appealing and pro.

And do I have to add "designing" word?

Top ad companies tend to have family names in etc.

http://www.design-intellect.co.uk/top_50_advertising_marketing_agencies_list.html

It's just a name... It doesn't matter. You will do just as well as Mazhar as you will as Lavish if you do the job right and people like it.

How about this: Publicidad pollo loco

• Like 3

So, you want to make ads and you don't have a clue on how to name yourself?

A well chosen name is an essential brand asset, and you should know branding even if you want to design ads....

You have to understand very well what you are trying to communicate with that name.

I suggest you to read some books on branding and naming before embarking on such task.

http://www.interbran...g-Mistakes.aspx

http://www.siancore....naming-process/

Sorry for my english and "harshness".

From what I can gather, you're not a Corporation...

Did you misread the quote or am I missing something...?

My suggestions:

GetNoticed!

Definitive Designs

Top Ten/10 Designs

Collaborative Creations

They're just very generic and vague, we really need to know more about the direction of your business and target audience.

Did you misread the quote or am I missing something...?

No, I didn't misread anything.

His initial post states he is going to start a business, on his own (note numerous references to 'I' around all the tasks his business plans to undertake), he then later posts 'I like MAZHAR INC. but then its a sole proprietorship business, not a Corporation.'

So as I stated, he isn't a corporation, therefore why does it matter if it sounds like a sole proprietorship and not a corporation.

Perhaps you should learn to read?

I am starting my own small business of ad designing
Now I am stuck on to name the business

The irony, it burns. :rofl:

JustAdWater

I rather like this one.. Witty and original.

You could even call yourself "AdWater" and your slogan could be "Just AdWater" :o

Also, as others have mentioned, well done with starting an ad business and not being able to think up a name :p

Good luck :D

AD HD, designing ads in high quality for your busi, oh look a bunny! :rofl:

On a serous note, what about AdHaar? Means something in Hindi too.

No, I didn't misread anything.

His initial post states he is going to start a business, on his own (note numerous references to 'I' around all the tasks his business plans to undertake), he then later posts 'I like MAZHAR INC. but then its a sole proprietorship business, not a Corporation.'

So as I stated, he isn't a corporation, therefore why does it matter if it sounds like a sole proprietorship and not a corporation.

Perhaps you should learn to read?

Isn't he referring to his business venture being a sole proprietorship and not a corporation? i.e. Whilst he likes the look of the 'Inc', it isn't appropriate because he isn't 'incorporated', he isn't a corporation?