Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

news Sarah Palin Rejoins Fox News Channel

5 posts in this topic

Sarah Palin and Fox News Channel are teaming up again. Less than six months after the former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate confirmed that she had not renewed her three-year contract, the cable news network announced Thursday that she will return as a paid contributor.

?The power of Fox News is unparalleled. The role of Fox News in the important debates in our world is indispensable," said Palin. "I am pleased and proud to be rejoining Roger Ailes and the great people at Fox.?

As for the chairman and ceo, Ailes echoed Palin's pleasure at the news in his own statement.

?I?ve had several conversations with Governor Palin in the past few weeks about her rejoining Fox News as a contributor," said Ailes. "I have great confidence in her and am pleased that she will once again add her commentary to our programming. I hope she continues to speak her mind.?

As a part of the new deal, Palin will be a contributor on both Fox News and Fox Business Network, starting her run on Monday, June 17, with an appearance on morning flagship Fox & Friends.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/sarah-palin-rejoins-fox-news-568406

Interesting..

I guess it is true what they say about a bad penny. :p

A match made in heaven?

2 people like this

Fox should bring back Dick Morris too.