Did youtube just change?

I think about it and i got the same problem with IE 10 on IMDB (not youtube). I can't enlarge trailers on IMDB using IE10 i have to use Firefox to get the enlarge button.

Yeah, Internet Explorer won't maximise on imdb for me either, even right clicking and toggling full screen, nothing happens.

Maybe it's a bug in internet explorer?

--EDIT--

It appears to be a "bug" or missing feature in Internet Explorer.

The video embedded is HTML5 and Internet Explorer doesn't support the HTML5 fullscreen API/capability and therefore the button is hidden.

The same goes for IMDB, as much as their videos are flash based they use something called JWPlayer which also looks for this for some weird reason :s

This should probably be reported to Microsoft :)

Edited by KibosJ

Yeah, Internet Explorer won't maximise on imdb for me either, even right clicking and toggling full screen, nothing happens.

Maybe it's a bug in internet explorer?

--EDIT--

It appears to be a "bug" or missing feature in Internet Explorer.

The video embedded is HTML5 and Internet Explorer doesn't support the HTML5 fullscreen API/capability and therefore the button is hidden.

The same goes for IMDB, as much as their videos are flash based they use something called JWPlayer which also looks for this for some weird reason :s

This should probably be reported to Microsoft :)

That's going to be a negative: I'm on HTML5 with YouTube since I use Windows 8, the player was HTML5 all the time, and the button did work until last week. It was right there, and now it's gone for me too. Besides, last time I checked: it still worked fine in IE9, but I'm not sure that was the HTML5 player...