Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Xbox One

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Xbox One

Posted

Should include a poll for date guessing, I think we as a community could do better collectively that these "sources".

Posted

I'm kind of hoping for a 11/15 release date for the Xbox One too. That way we have maximum craziness.

1 person likes this

Posted

Does it really make much of a difference to Microsoft considering all the day one consoles are already sold out?

Posted

I'm kind of hoping for a 11/15 release date for the Xbox One too. That way we have maximum craziness.

Xbox 1 came out on 11/15 so it will be fitting that Xbox One comes out on 11/15 :laugh:

Posted

Does it really make much of a difference to Microsoft considering all the day one consoles are already sold out?

Some retailers held stock for the release day.  I'd be surprised if it wasn't somewhat common.

Posted

Thanks for posting this Ironman. There are more pressing matters in the universe, but within our context this last minute release date unveil thing is really annoying. Seriously, people need to prepare, it's not a minor expense. I've had it on pre-order since May, and I still don't know when to expect that $600 hammer to drop on my credit card!

Posted

Thanks for posting this Ironman. There are more pressing matters in the universe, but within our context this last minute release date unveil thing is really annoying. Seriously, people need to prepare, it's not a minor expense. I've had it on pre-order since May, and I still don't know when to expect that $600 hammer to drop on my credit card!

Oh please, you made the choice to order one. If you don't want the "hammer to drop", cancel it.

Kids and their toys.

Posted

i said within the context of a gaming forum....no need to be negative, besides, we have the date now so it's better.