Hi everyone, so it's time to upgrade my PC been using it for 5 years. I have used computerplanet.com to customise a PC.
The PC would be used for Gaming, Internet Surfing & watching movies.
The Specification are:
- Computer Case Black ATX Tower Case
- CPU Intel Core i7 3820 (4 x 3.6 GHZ)
- CPU Heatsink Intel Heatsink & Fan - Low Noise
- Memory 16 GB 1600MHz (2x8GB) - (DDR3) - Limited Time Low Price
- Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 - 2 GB - (EVGA) - (PCI-E)
- Motherboard Asus P9X79 (Intel X79)
- Sound Card Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE 7.1 (PCI)
- Networking Wireless Network Card 150Mbps (PCI-E)
- Power Supply Corsair 550W PSU - Low Noise
- CPU Compound Standard CPU Compound Supplied With Heatsink
- Case Fans 2 x Cooler Master Blue LED Quiet Case Fan 120mm
- Hard Drive #1 1 TB (1000 GB) SATA-II HDD 7200 RPM 32MB
- Optical Drive #1 Samsung 24x DVD/CD Re-Writer/Reader - Black - (SATA)
- Card Reader Advanced Internal Card Reader 50-in-1
- Operating System #1 Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 64 BIT (Genuine DVD & COA Included)
- Security Software FREE - Bullguard Internet Security 2013 (1 Year - 1 PC License) - FREE FOR ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 30/09/13
- DVD Playback Software FREE - CyberLink PowerDVD 10
- DVD/CD Burning Software FREE - Nero V12 - NEW
- Keyboard Logitech (MK270) Wireless Keyboard & Mouse - (Wireless)
- Free Gift FREE - 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- Monitor Cables & Adapters FREE - DVI Port to VGA Monitor Port Adapter
Grand Total Inc Vat: £1,057.55
Now I am looking for opinions is there anything you would change that would be better and/or cheaper than this build?
Is it really worth the money?
Also is there other sites that you may recommend that ships to the UK?
Thanks for any contributions.
Best Answer Andre S. , 24 September 2013 - 16:55
That is so much incredibly better than your original build.