Would You Pay $75K for a Cadillac Volt?

Hello,

I can buy a Escalade for $68,000 Will it suck more gas than a prosititue in Utah? Yes but I wouldnt care.

Don't understand why people buy Escalades. Crap SUV's and stupid expensive - status symbols just like garbage Land Rover's. 

I don't think thats a fair comparison, since the Land Rover is actually very capable and one of the best off-road vehicles in existence, while many of its competitors look like 4x4s but can't really go off road at all.

I'm not a Land Rover driver, and I know that most of them have never gone off the road but I think the point remains valid

• Like 1

Hello,

Don't understand why people buy Escalades. Crap SUV's and stupid expensive - status symbols just like garbage Land Rover's.

I find it beautiful :) Fell in love since the (I believe) 2003 model. Such a beautiful car.

All the perks aside, as a car it problably sucks in consuming and raw power but I just believe its beautiful. Its like that weird girl in school who was weird but you liked her anyways :p

electric cars are still impracticle. There needs to be some fundamental enhancements to battery technology. Such as being able to charge in 10 minutes or less and being able to take many more charges than what a cell phone can take.

Hello,

I find it beautiful :) Fell in love since the (I believe) 2003 model. Such a beautiful car.

All the perks aside, as a car it problably sucks in consuming and raw power but I just believe its beautiful. Its like that weird girl in school who was weird but you liked her anyways :p

Somebody get this guy laid :p

I don't think thats a fair comparison, since the Land Rover is actually very capable and one of the best off-road vehicles in existence, while many of its competitors look like 4x4s but can't really go off road at all.

I'm not a Land Rover driver, and I know that most of them have never gone off the road but I think the point remains valid

Sigh. My point is both are status symbols, like I said in my previous post.