"Full House" 2014 Sequel Series in Development

CAiUp2R.png

One of the most beloved sitcoms from the ?90s, Full House, may soon be returning to TV in a sequel series centered on D.J. and Stephanie Tanner. Don?t worry: Danny, Joey, Jesse and Rebecca are likely returning, as well.

News of the Tanner family?s return was originally revealed in the Newport Gazette, where series creator Jeff Franklin let slip that he had begun work on a sequel to the hit ABC series. Additionally, Franklin also hinted that the majority of the cast has already shown interest in reprising their roles.

Here?s what Franklin had to say:

Last month I was asked by ABC and [Warner Bros.] to write a new show for the Full House characters.

Everyone I?ve spoken with were very open to the idea [of returning].

Though two brief quotes isn?t much to go on, news of a Full House revival can?t be too much of surprise to anyone now that Boy Meets World will be returning this year in a sequel series of its own titled Girl Meets World. Still, with a 20-year gap between its cancellation and a return, there?s a chance that fans might not champion a Tanner sequel in the same way they did with Corey and Topanga ? but that?s not to say Full House hasn?t earned a second chance, by any means

http://disneytreasures.com/blogs/news/9834370-full-house-2014-sequel-series-in-development-will-you-watch

God no... we had to endure 10 years of Bob Saget, the Olson Twins, and heartfelt family moments that no longer apply to the modern family... let them rest in peace please!!!

• Like 3

The original series was so corny and awful that it hurt, but for some reasons my sisters and I watched it growing up. So if they did a sequel series, I would have to check it out just for nostalgia purposes.

The original series was so corny and awful that it hurt, but for some reasons my sisters and I watched it growing up. So if they did a sequel series, I would have to check it out just for nostalgia purposes.

Maybe this one will be a bit better. I guess it could be worse but I don't know how. :)

I watched it as a kid and loved it! The comedy may be kinda corny, but I learned alot from how they treated the kids, teens and what they learned. Can they do the same in the current day and age? Or are they gonna be an average sitcom but PG rated?